All-Star Summit Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
What level is 4.2 considered for? Watched the bid reveal last night and One Up's deceleration said they'd consider an AL for each level (1-5) and then the remaining 3 the next highest scores regardless of age. They didn't give any level 2 bids at all. There were 2 level 4 and 1 for a 4.2 team. So I'm wondering, is 4.2 considered level 2 for this?

What level is 4.2 considered for? Watched the bid reveal last night and One Up's deceleration said they'd consider an AL for each level (1-5) and then the remaining 3 the next highest scores regardless of age. They didn't give any level 2 bids at all. There were 2 level 4 and 1 for a 4.2 team. So I'm wondering, is 4.2 considered level 2 for this?
I think they r in level 4 division overall....

They are considered in the level 4 division. They have level 4 stunting with level 2 tumbling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they say when they will consider by level it means the top score. If the top score in level 2 already had a bid then they don't have to honor it and can go with whoever for instance if the two level 4 or the 4.2 were all higher then the second highest level 2 score I can see how they would give it to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe they say when they will consider by level it means the top score. If the top score in level 2 already had a bid then they don't have to honor it and can go with whoever for instance if the two level 4 or the 4.2 were all higher then the second highest level 2 score I can see how they would give it to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you. That makes sense. I thought that they would go to the next level 2 team w/o a bid.

I didn't know that the actual level mattered, I thought the bids were handed out via youth, junior, or senior with any level in each division eligible.

Back