All-Star Summit Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So paid bids compete on Saturday? I don't know why I thought Paid bids went directly to Finals on Sunday. I'm trying to figure out how many teams for Small Senior 4 will advance to Sunday.

Half of 11-- not sure if varsity considers that 5 teams or 6? Do they round up or down? It would be 10 teams (at large and paid ) + 1 from WC (third place on Friday).

Last year at the coach meeting, they told us they round up and if teams are tied they will take them both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So paid bids compete on Saturday? I don't know why I thought Paid bids went directly to Finals on Sunday. I'm trying to figure out how many teams for Small Senior 4 will advance to Sunday.

According to the listing on road to Summit. There are 24 listed (only 18 shows registered). So if at least 20/24 are listed are registered plus the wildcard, 10 will advance to finals. Anything below 20, is half of the competition. Anything 10 and below is 5. It will depend on it the listing are correct with registrations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half of 11-- not sure if varsity considers that 5 teams or 6? Do they round up or down? It would be 10 teams (at large and paid ) + 1 from WC (third place on Friday).
Gotcha, thanks, I did not realize paids competed on Sat

I also don't care for it being alphabetical instead of by division but I believe I saw mistakes in both as well
Its still not great to read but if you click "DIVISIONS" at the top of the list, it will sort them by division. I still prefer The Road to Summit's list - its easier to read and, at least in my daughters division, is accurate as far as I can tell.

Its still not great to read but if you click "DIVISIONS" at the top of the list, it will sort them by division. I still prefer The Road to Summit's list - its easier to read and, at least in my daughters division, is accurate as far as I can tell.
AHA! I didn't see that!

Another question after looking at schedule:
There were 4 teams in Large Junior Restricted Coed, all At Large bids
There are now only 2 and the other 2 are listed in Large Junior Restricted
Would they be allowed to change if the boy(s) were no longer on the team or is this a typo?
This is confusing to me, I thought division change wasn't allowed

Another question after looking at schedule:
There were 4 teams in Large Junior Restricted Coed, all At Large bids
There are now only 2 and the other 2 are listed in Large Junior Restricted
Would they be allowed to change if the boy(s) were no longer on the team or is this a typo?
This is confusing to me, I thought division change wasn't allowed
Could be a typo or could have been listed wrong before. Last time I saw Furycats practicing they had boys, it's been a couple weeks now so that could have changed.

Could be a typo or could have been listed wrong before. Last time I saw Furycats practicing they had boys, it's been a couple weeks now so that could have changed.
Thanks!! It is same 4 teams that were at NCA, all coed then and pretty sure they all got bids when coed. Would it be allowed to change from coed to all girl if they no longer had boys? That's what I'm curious about, just trying to figure out how it all works lol

Back