All-Star Summit Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

45c6c5783aac708103cb06e6cb8b9bb9.png

My friend has a daughter on fury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank You for clearing up!! I guess they made the mistake for both teams somehow

I am super new to all of this, it's our first time to Summit. How is performance order determined for the wild card round on Friday? Is it better to go first or last?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie to Summit question: we purchased the 3 day hopper passes through varsity and were told that includes the entrance to ESPN. Is ESPN considered a WDW park and then our entrance on Saturday counts as 1 of the 3 days??

Newbie to Summit question: we purchased the 3 day hopper passes through varsity and were told that includes the entrance to ESPN. Is ESPN considered a WDW park and then our entrance on Saturday counts as 1 of the 3 days??

No, ESPN will not be used as a park day on your tickets.

No it's not. If you got it through varsity then you've got a Hopper. You can visit multiple parks a day with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@summitpolls_ on Twitter has a voting contest going on who they think will win Summit. Go check it out. It'll be interesting to see if the voting is the outcome of the competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back