All-Star Summit Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gah...see, this is one of the reasons why WCs suck! :) If you gotta go all three days it’s $105!! Not to mention the extra hotel night, extra day missing school, extra meals...I don’t begrudge them moving more teams on from WC next year. Such an expensive beat down!

ok since summot is so expensive 3 days being 105 (redonkulous), i'm caving and getting the hopper and told DH we will make it work dammit.... so now i'm in orlando, where can i get the passes here in person, last year it was coronado but I can't find the information online

Is there anywhere to find scores for tonight and tomorrow? I know @ACEDAD isn’r doing this or D2?

Not true. I am doing Summit, just not the international divisions. Too busy with work today and most of tomorrow.

Sorry, I meant tonight and tomorrow’s divisions.

Sorry. I probably could have done it but I was literally so busy today, I didn’t have time to eat lunch.

Good luck.

Sorry. I probably could have done it but I was literally so busy today, I didn’t have time to eat lunch.

Good luck.
I think you get to do real life too. I appreciate what you have done so much. I think it is VERY important.

Back