All-Star Summit Ticket Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GemsMom

Cheer Parent
Nov 17, 2014
Two questions...1. Can we add days to athletes tickets once we get them in Florida? Would that be through Varsity or Disney. 2. We have friends visiting Disney when we are there. They have a package (Not Varsity) which includes admission to ESPN...will that get them into the competition? Or will they still have to buy the $30 tickets to watch. Thanks :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Two questions...1. Can we add days to athletes tickets once we get them in Florida? Would that be through Varsity or Disney. 2. We have friends visiting Disney when we are there. They have a package (Not Varsity) which includes admission to ESPN...will that get them into the competition? Or will they still have to buy the $30 tickets to watch. Thanks :)

Hopper passes not bought thru USAF do not include comp...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For most Disney comps you can add additional days and park hopper passes when you do your registration ( through Varsity for Summit ) if you are paying your registration to your gym and they are doing the athlete registration you should ask them how they would like you to handle purchasing additional days.

This isn't a question about tickets but idk where else to ask. What are the rules for taking bags in to the venue? Do they have to be clear? Can athletes take their cheer bags with them? Also do athletes have shoe tags like at NCA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't a question about tickets but idk where else to ask. What are the rules for taking bags in to the venue? Do they have to be clear? Can athletes take their cheer bags with them? Also do athletes have shoe tags like at NCA?

I don't remember bags being checked into the actual venues, but they may be checked outside the gate...I can't remember. Yes, athletes can take their cheer bags. No shoe tags. Athletes have credentials to get into the WWoS.

I don't remember bags being checked into the actual venues, but they may be checked outside the gate...I can't remember. Yes, athletes can take their cheer bags. No shoe tags. Athletes have credentials to get into the WWoS.

Do their credentials come on a lanyard?

Our kids left bags in their rooms at coaches request. Too much going on, not able to get to parents quickly to leave bags with them during performance. I am not sure if they are allowed to take their bags to warmups but imo if you can do without the bag, leave it at the hotel. Its hot, lots of crowds, etc. Get a fanny pack for essentials and thats it :)

Athlete credentials are on lanyards (don't forget it, BTDT). They don't check bags @ ESPN. Most teams seem to carry their backpacks, and I got to hold one quite frequently. Sweaty hot!

No checking bags upon entry...but if it's like worlds...bags left on seats (saving) apparently pose a "safety risk". ;)

Last year I think it was $30 a day. It's a special event, so it's more than the regular admission. I already had a hopper pass and was trying to figure out which way would be best.

Last year I think it was $30 a day. It's a special event, so it's more than the regular admission. I already had a hopper pass and was trying to figure out which way would be best.

Thanks I already have a hopper pass so was trying to figure out how much to budget, guess I'll put aside $100. Do you know where to buy the ticket? Is it only sold at the gates?

Athlete credentials are on lanyards (don't forget it, BTDT). They don't check bags @ ESPN. Most teams seem to carry their backpacks, and I got to hold one quite frequently. Sweaty hot!

Last year the athletes took their backpacks with them (at least in the milkhouse) and Varsity put them on a cart by team. We had to go outside and collect them and our athletes after they performed.

Their Disney pass is their credentials to get in - they take their finger print the first day (similar to at the parks). I also think they have to go in as a team. At least our coaches had us meet out in front of the gates and then took everyone through together. Parents went in separately.

Regarding the first question... last year I was told by phone that I could add days when we got there. So we got there and tried to do that and it was not possible at all. We got lucky and had a cast member that was willing to help us out and make an exception, but we were told that that is not the way that it needs to be done. So this year I won't make that mistake and I will add days during registration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back