All-Star Supportive Bra For Under Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BBinNCsMom

Cheer Parent
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all. I have looked and looked for this thread. I'm almost certain there is one, but I cannot find it. I need to find a good SUPPORTIVE bra for CP to wear under her uniform top (if there is such a thing). The top itself is just not cutting it anymore. She will likely need clear straps because there are back cutouts, but maybe not?? Thanks for any suggestions!

868860e967d10e9ba43b1e355c7ccad7.jpg

Last edited:
After trying several clear strap dance bras (from online dance shops)... we finally opted for a convertible bra from Victoria's Secret...mostly because she wanted black (which is almost impossible to find at dance places with clear straps) because the bottom kept peaking out of the bottom of the uniform top and black matched better. (The straps were still clear). It was $$ but worked well. Retired CP ended up not using any (they were all uncomf.) her final year.

Pro Cheer has these sports bras (the part that says FORCE doesn't have to be there)..... and it is backless.
Cheerforce Golden Girls (IOAG5) use them as there unis have a mesh back.
They fit small - order a size up! But they work!

I looked at these, but not sure they would be supportive enough. I'm thinking she's B/C cup. Busty for a 12 year old. :(.

Mine is in a 34 B regular bra at 13, and this works ok in combination with the uniform spandex. We use it for dance too. I don't think it would work for a C cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Cheer has these sports bras (the part that says FORCE doesn't have to be there)..... and it is backless.
Cheerforce Golden Girls (IOAG5) use them as there unis have a mesh back.
They fit small - order a size up! But they work!

I went to pro cheers website and it said the ordering part of the site is down. Is there another way to order these?

How far in do the back cut outs go? I feel like she could get away with a bra with regular style straps as long as the back is open. Would this sports bra work? It's called the Jubralee and made by Brooks. I love it for running, but I don't need that much support; it does say that it's meant for high impact and good for cup sizes B-DD.
350042_001_mb_ZM.jpg

Jubralee Sports Bra

How far in do the back cut outs go? I feel like she could get away with a bra with regular style straps as long as the back is open. Would this sports bra work? It's called the Jubralee and made by Brooks. I love it for running, but I don't need that much support; it does say that it's meant for high impact and good for cup sizes B-DD.
350042_001_mb_ZM.jpg

Jubralee Sports Bra
This might work! I'll see if I can find it. Thanks!

I went to pro cheers website and it said the ordering part of the site is down. Is there another way to order these?

Honestly, I don't know for sure - maybe try sending them an email?
[email protected]

I know they will have a pro-shop at Canadian Nationals this weekend - but given your location that would help you nothing :p
I can talk to one of the owners and see if there is a way to order online. Stay tuned.

Back