OT Survey For Business Class

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 2, 2013
Thanks to @Eyes On The Prize for helping me figure out how to post this! [emoji3]
So for my final project for my intro to business class, we have to make a business plan for a business we would like to start, complete with "market research". The business I chose to do was an all star cheerleading gym/ youth center which offers other activities than cheerleading like boxing, karate, fitness classes for kids, Zumba classes for teens/parents, among other activities.

I have a short 10 question survey I've been using to collect data. It would be very much appreciated if you could take 2 minutes to answer it for me! It's anonymous and very quick. I've been having trouble getting enough responses, but then I remembered I could come to Fierceboard since you guys are always so helpful[emoji4]

Here's the link:
All-Star Cheerleading Gym Survey

Thanks in advance guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@njallday Yes you definitely can! Lol

I only saw a few responses so far but thank you guys so much already. You guys are giving me the info I really need. My mandatory responses from classmates are basically useless since they have no clue about cheerleading/don't care.

@njallday Yes you definitely can! Lol

I only saw a few responses so far but thank you guys so much already. You guys are giving me the info I really need. My mandatory responses from classmates are basically useless since they have no clue about cheerleading/don't care.

well in that case, done!

Bumping because I need at least 12 more responses to hit my minimum survey count. Thanks so much to everyone who responded already it's greatly appreciated[emoji7]

Latest posts

Back