OT Sweet 16 Average Budget

• Thread starter Deleted member 41136
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My husband and I are 6 years apart, we met when I was 22 and he was 28 so it wasn't too weird, but every once in awhile we do the "what were you doing when" game. An example is when I was 10, I was just allowed to cross the street on my own(I lived on a 2 lane road with a double yellow line so this was big!) and he got his license. The age difference is so much bigger when you are younger!
This was a fun game I liked to play with my dad and (former) stepmom. The year he graduated high school was the year she graduated kindergarten. Which is SUPER weird. But putting it in terms of when they got married, not all that weird. 23 and 35. Yep he was older but seeing them interact did not feel strange at all.

They're separated now but for reasons unrelated to the age gap.

Hubs and I are 7 years apart. But I'm almost 25 and he's 32 (tomorrow!). It is very amusing to compare what we were doing at different parts of our life though. I like to joke around with him about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a fun game I liked to play with my dad and (former) stepmom. The year he graduated high school was the year she graduated kindergarten. Which is SUPER weird. But putting it in terms of when they got married, not all that weird. 23 and 35. Yep he was older but seeing them interact did not feel strange at all.

They're separated now but for reasons unrelated to the age gap.
Somebody posted this up a while back and it cracked me up.
http://ccdn.hiphopdx.com/2015/02/B9_bRdyCAAAQAc8.png

My sister is 8 years older than me and her boyfriend is about 4-5 years older than her. At her birthday dinner, we realized and laughed about the fact that I was about 5-6 when her boyfriend graduated high school.

My parents are 9 years apart. They met in an operating room when my mom was in nursing school watching a surgery (so like fresh out of college) and my dad was already a practicing physician performing the surgery (so out of med school and residency and everything). My siblings and I make fun of them a lot. When my dad was graduating high school my mom was in the third grade [emoji23]

My parents are 9 years apart. They met in an operating room when my mom was in nursing school watching a surgery (so like fresh out of college) and my dad was already a practicing physician performing the surgery (so out of med school and residency and everything). My siblings and I make fun of them a lot. When my dad was graduating high school my mom was in the third grade [emoji23]
How did they end up dating? I often wonder how a romantic relationship transpires between people who meet in a professional setting.

How did they end up dating? I often wonder how a romantic relationship transpires between people who meet in a professional setting.
Lol they joke that that was when they fell in love at first sight, but they actually didn't start dating until a while later. I don't actually know the specifics, but I'm pretty sure he either was awkward and geeky and she thought it was cute, or she went on a pity date with him [emoji23]

Lol they joke that that was when they fell in love at first sight, but they actually didn't start dating until a while later. I don't actually know the specifics, but I'm pretty sure he either was awkward and geeky and she thought it was cute, or she went on a pity date with him [emoji23]
That is so cute!

not nearly the same thing, but I was being a creeper once and looking up my econ professor's CV...which led to me looking up her husband's (who is also an econ professor at a different school) CV...and then I realized that she was a TA in a master's program at the school her husband attended for undergrad and they probably met in class. #hotforteacher

@SL&AM just double checked--apparently i got it slightly off. She was a professor while he was getting a masters and a phd. So not nearly as bad but definitely equally as funny to figure that out.

Back