All-Star Tailess Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
Word has it that our team will be getting tailess bows this season. Would love to see pics of your tailess bows.

Word has it that our team will be getting tailess bows this season. Would love to see pics of your tailess bows.
I'll see if I can get a picture of mine in a little bit (you might be able to see it some in my profile pic), but we had them last season and I loved it! It stayed in place so much better than regular bows and it was nice to not have to worry about pinning the tails down to keep them straight.

ETA: here it is up close
057d820d3bfdd972b23ac43eed76c226.jpg

Last edited:
My old gym in SC surprised all the teams going to Summit last year with the new tailless program bows for this season! Some girls originally were a little hesitant but actually ended up loving not needing any Bobby pins and the extra fabric ties in addition to the hair tie.

Last edited:
One thing I would recommend, after having used tailless bows for 3 years now, is to watch for is width. They shouldn't be wider than the kids heads. They look funny if they are.
We are going smaller scale this year to combat that and to focus on less hair teasing. It's time to start some new cheer hair trends imho.

One thing I would recommend, after having used tailless bows for 3 years now, is to watch for is width. They shouldn't be wider than the kids heads. They look funny if they are.
We are going smaller scale this year to combat that and to focus on less hair teasing. It's time to start some new cheer hair trends imho.
I'd love to see what the tiny bow looks like on a head. They are gorgeous!

Back