Tall flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tall flyers are very pretty in the air, but if they aren't flexible it just looks odd haha. But if a short flyer is flexible and can do the skills clean they are pretty flyers as well. I do love watching tall flyers doing kick double baskets or any level 5 baskets their kicks are gorgeous!

one of the flyers on my team is the tallest girl on our team !
& its true they just look so graceful nit short ones look goood too if they are flexible
photo.php

I had a whole team of tall flyers. 2 of them were 5'7" and their air positions always looked *phenomenal*

The gym I'm at never gives tall fliers a chance, they are the first ones eliminated, they move younger girls up to fly on older teams, outing the older fliers. They seem to think because they are taller they weigh more than short stocky girls and alot of times they can pull up their weight better. We have no tall fliers, just toddlers on Senior teams.

cheermom1011 said:
my daughter is 5 foot 8 and still flys; she is gorgeous in the air

Holy smokes!!! That is a very tall flyer! I love any flyer that has great flexibility and balance. Tall, short, skinny, regular sized, idc--if they've got the skills and can float like a butterfly we are in business!

I'm about 5'3" and I'm the tallest flyer on a senior team. I always have been the tallest flyer on every team I've been on.

Back