Tall flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im 5'7 95 lbs(not anorexic, I eat a lot but I just cheer) and I fly soo not all tall flyers weigh a lot. Tall flyers look gorgeous in the air

I am considered as a tall flyer for my level 2 team and this other girl but really I'm short for my age and the people in our team are midgets!! So I guess we do have tall flyers in that team, but in my level 5 team I am a short flyer haha, but I love tall flyers! Like Maddie <3

Does you gym have them?
Do you like taller flyers better than shorter flyers?
Think...Erica Englebert compared to Maddie Gardner. Both amazingly talented, but just differnt body types. All opinions welcome:)
girl on sparks med coed 5.. taller than her whole stunt group. beautiful flexibility

Yes that girls on Sparks is tall and alot of people complain but she is an excellent flyer and should be flying regardless of height. Especially whereas this gym just luves to use tiny fliers to have better odd of bases keeping them up. So kudos to her!

I am a taller flyer and it's hard because although I may not be "chunky", i weigh more because of my height! I think as long as a flier can do her job in the air and her bases can keep her up it doesn't matter how tall she is!

I am a taller flyer and it's hard because although I may not be "chunky", i weigh more because of my height! I think as long as a flier can do her job in the air and her bases can keep her up it doesn't matter how tall she is!
My problem too. I'm 5'4" and it's hard because all the other flyers are pretty much less than 5'. They come up to my shoulder basically. Not fair :( cause then nobody wants to base me!!!

I'm a short flyer (4'11'' and around 95 lbs) but i think tall flyers look a lot better in the air. I feel like when a girl has long legs her scorpions, scales, ect. look soo much prettier! They also make the stunts look higher. I wish I was taller lol :)

I think at the end of the day I focus more on a flyers flexibility and confidence, if she's doing it right I usually don't even take note of her height.
That being said, Maddie G rocks it in the air. Her long legs create some amazing lines.

Back