Tapatalk And Inbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dawgshow

Cheer Parent
Oct 14, 2010
Is there a way for inbox discussions to be accessed from tapatalk? I can't seem to find it.

At the bottom of the screen there should be dashboard, latest, forum, search, & more. Click more then convos & you should be able to see them there:)

I don't get alerts about PM's on tapAtalk so I have to remember to check it every so often.

I don't get alerts about PM's on tapAtalk so I have to remember to check it every so often.
Really? That's weird cause I get them except just the opposite they don't go away so the little number stays there for awhile until it randomly decides to go away.

Really? That's weird cause I get them except just the opposite they don't go away so the little number stays there for awhile until it randomly decides to go away.

I don't get PMs very frequently, but I know when I was at a comp without my computer I didn't get a notification when I got one. I don't think I've ever gotten one.

But maybe I just don't have Push enabled for it.

That's what it does to me on Forum Runner. I have both bc I'm just that fierceboard freaky.

hahaha forum runner always crashed on me so I deleted it :(
forum runner doesn't have all the bells and whistles of tapAtalk either. I rarely use it now other than to open it occasionally for some reason or other. TapAtalk crashes on me sometimes tho.

I don't get PMs very frequently, but I know when I was at a comp without my computer I didn't get a notification when I got one. I don't think I've ever gotten one.

But maybe I just don't have Push enabled for it.
i don't get pm's to tapatalk i just know to check the convos thing if i'm in one. yeah it's probably cause you don't have push enabled!

Is there a way to get them to show as alerts? Thankfully I have them alerting my email but if I don't check it (not my main email) then I miss them.

That's how other alerts are for me, just not PM's.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I updated the Tapatalk app last week and now it's painfully slow and glitchy and crashes often on me.

It also looks like you should be able to configure the menu options at the bottom where it says "Dashboard/Latest/Forum/Search/More." If you click on more and then edit, it looks like you're supposed to be able to drag the icons around to configure the order, but it doesn't work for me. Anyone else?

Back