Tapatalk Issue?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got a Tapatalk update and the latest topics won't load. Everything else works fine. It gives me an error message
rabapyqa.jpg

I've logged out, closed the program, and tried everything I can think of but it won't load.

Using it right now without a problem. Maybe delete your saved login for fierce and try again. There was also another update today as well

I haven't had an issue and use it all the time. I've installed all updates.

How does everyone like using tapatalk compared to the fierce board mobile site? Assuming it operates and looks similar but is it easier to use quicker, allow you to add emoticons to posts, easy search, etc..

The new TapATalk (which comes out in a month or so) is REALLY good. Way better than the current one or mobile site.

How does everyone like using tapatalk compared to the fierce board mobile site? Assuming it operates and looks similar but is it easier to use quicker, allow you to add emoticons to posts, easy search, etc..
I just got it a little while ago but I'm loving it so far... except when someone shimmies you it tells you "blah blah liked your post" and I'm just like NO THEY SHIMMIED IT!

Latest posts

Back