Tapatalk Issue?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The new TapATalk (which comes out in a month or so) is REALLY good. Way better than the current one or mobile site.
Do you know if I buy tapatalk now if it will upgrade to the new version or if I will need to buy again.

How does everyone like using tapatalk compared to the fierce board mobile site? Assuming it operates and looks similar but is it easier to use quicker, allow you to add emoticons to posts, easy search, etc..

Does the paid version allow emoticons? The version I'm using does not.

I'm not getting my notifications correctly. I've subscribed to some threads with no alerts for new posts. I've been tagged with no alert or notification. I'm getting multiple alerts for one shimmy.

Just wondering what's up

I'm not getting my notifications correctly. I've subscribed to some threads with no alerts for new posts. I've been tagged with no alert or notification. I'm getting multiple alerts for one shimmy.

Just wondering what's up
I do not use tapatalk but have the same issue using my laptop. Might be occurring on my phone as well but haven't noticed it.

Same for me. Notifications aren't happening often and when they are, they're old ones

Ill look into it soon.

Sent from the Fierce Board App! || Android App

My tapatalk is giving me an error message and won't let me log in now. I deleted it and re-downloaded it. Same error message still. Boo. I browse from my phone 99% of the time. Thinking I should become a premium supporter so I can get the fierceboard app. :D

My tapatalk is giving me an error message and won't let me log in now. I deleted it and re-downloaded it. Same error message still. Boo. I browse from my phone 99% of the time. Thinking I should become a premium supporter so I can get the fierceboard app. :D

Did it fix itself? It is working fine for me now. I think it was a TapATalk.com problem.

I'm having the same problem Justin tweeted about last night. I can't log in.

It seemed to resolve itself then it started again. I figured it's a tapatalk issue so I'm sending them an error report.

I'm having the same problem Justin tweeted about last night. I can't log in.

It is a daylight savings issue. IDK exactly what it is. Removing the reinstalling the app fixes it.

It is a daylight savings issue. IDK exactly what it is. Removing the reinstalling the app fixes it.

Strange. I was just able to log in fine. Didn't have to uninstall.

It's working fine again now. Glad it's been fixed!

Back