Tapatalk Update 12/30/14

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Dad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
@King

My iPhone updated tapatalk last night and am totally not impressed but that is a different issue.

I have unread behavior turned on so after I read a thread it should disappear from the the unread list but that is not happening. Threads I have read are still showing up even though nothing new has been added.

**remember kids, don't try this at home**

@King

My iPhone updated tapatalk last night and am totally not impressed but that is a different issue.

I have unread behavior turned on so after I read a thread it should disappear from the the unread list but that is not happening. Threads I have read are still showing up even though nothing new has been added.

Got it. They just updated the plugin and I bet a fix is coming soon. Whenever you have a decent update usually some things break as well.

Got it. They just updated the plugin and I bet a fix is coming soon. Whenever you have a decent update usually some things break as well.
Thanks. I tried looking for a feedback link to Tapatalk but couldn't.

Btw. Does this font look smaller than in the last version?

Edited. Corrected word font

Last edited:
It kinda is what it is. I would have kept the fierce board app but their support for it was just way behind. This actually functions better with the newer versions of our forum software. And I have to stay up to date because of security concerns.

@Cheer Dad, to get the unread back to working correctly, I had to click the middle wifi looking icon. Now the threads are disappearing again. Does tagging work, though? I didn't get a drop down list of usernames when I tried to tag just now.....

Odd question but I'll ask.
Has anyone noticed a drop in battery life since they updated the tapatalk app?

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

Too late to petition the Fierceboard app not going away? I downloaded tapatak to my iphone 6, opened it, found Fiereboard, did whatever a month ago or so when announcement first came out and said, I don't think so, Fierceboard app until it disappears. I can live without alerts.

Too late to petition the Fierceboard app not going away? I downloaded tapatak to my iphone 6, opened it, found Fiereboard, did whatever a month ago or so when announcement first came out and said, I don't think so, Fierceboard app until it disappears. I can live without alerts.

I didn't care for tapAtalk in the beginning either but now I'm getting used to it... TapAtalk gives you alerts also [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Cheer Dad, to get the unread back to working correctly, I had to click the middle wifi looking icon. Now the threads are disappearing again. Does tagging work, though? I didn't get a drop down list of usernames when I tried to tag just now.....

Threads are now coming off the list as I read them but no clue if tagging is working as I gave up on notifications. For whatever reason the apps never tell me I have new messages or how many.

Threads are now coming off the list as I read them but no clue if tagging is working as I gave up on notifications. For whatever reason the apps never tell me I have new messages or how many.

Tag notifications work. I just got one (though notifications seem to be delayed). I have more control over the push notifications I receive in this app. I like it better.

Now I just remembered why I didn't go any further in Tapatak, I get XML error when I try to sign in to Fiereboard.

Back