Tapatalk Update 12/30/14

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tag notifications work. I just got one (though notifications seem to be delayed). I have more control over the push notifications I receive in this app. I like it better.
For push notifications are you only referring to text or email notifications/alerts?

On the web based version I get a number showing of how many unread threads or conversations j have but get none of that on the app.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

For push notifications are you only referring to text or email notifications/alerts?

On the web based version I get a number showing of how many unread threads or conversations j have but get none of that on the app.

Push notifications. I forget how to configure them, but I have it so I get alerts for tags, replies, and messages. I get notifications on the website for shimmies, but not the app (which I don't want). I have noticed that push notifications are somewhat delayed sometimes. Though I got this notification pretty quickly.

Push notifications. I forget how to configure them, but I have it so I get alerts for tags, replies, and messages. I get notifications on the website for shimmies, but not the app (which I don't want). I have noticed that push notifications are somewhat delayed sometimes. Though I got this notification pretty quickly.
Just checked. All push notifications are turned on. Must be a configuration in my phone itself.

This is how I use Tapatalk, get a notification, try to find it, get frustrated with Tapatalk and go to the Fierceboard app and find exactly what I am looking for. Why can't I get Fierceboard to just be there when I open app? If I click on the notification on my phone lock screen, I go right to it. If I open app, I can't find it.

This is how I use Tapatalk, get a notification, try to find it, get frustrated with Tapatalk and go to the Fierceboard app and find exactly what I am looking for. Why can't I get Fierceboard to just be there when I open app? If I click on the notification on my phone lock screen, I go right to it. If I open app, I can't find it.

I have it set to automatically open to my feed. That shows the notifications. I can go to them then if I want. Otherwise, I click the little silhouette at the bottom right, then the Fierceboard option (since it's the only think on Tapatalk I use) and I'm right where I want to be.

In the app, is there a way to mark a specific thread as "read" without actually opening it? I used to swipe left on tons of threads to get them out of the way and I can't figure out how to do that anymore.

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

If you go to unread threads, swipe the particular thread left and then click the little tick in a circle. Does the trick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we you using the most recent update? Because I don't think that exists anymore. At least I can't make it happen.

If you go to unread threads, swipe the particular thread left and then click the little tick in a circle. Does the trick

Here's what my unread threads screen looks like

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420414299.572339.jpg

I'm on an iphone at the moment and I seem to still have the ability to do it. I'm not familiar with the iPad layout so I'm afraid I'm not sure how to help you. Sorry

Are you using the actual fierceboard app or Tapatalk? That is the difference.

@ACEDAD I have lost the same feature as you and cannot find a way around without marking the whole thing as read.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Is there a way to change the settings so I get taken to the first unread post in a thread?

29621865b733805f0c298f262bbebc42.jpg

^^
Go to this page and select the icon in the upper right corner for setting!!

1e15c7431d79dd81d31f354c8e6caec3.jpg

Read order should be listed as first unread

I'm on the fierceboard app. Will there be a way to upload pictures from it? Should I download the tap talk app instead?

Latest posts

Back