OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
3 tattoos (one on my wrist, one on the inside of my mouth, and one on my foot) and i'm getting my forth over spring break on the back of my neck
4 piercings in each ear but i'm too scared to get my cartlidge done (crazy right?)
had a monroe for 3 years but took it out since i will graduate college soon and pretty sure it wouldn't look too good at an interview. i wish it would heal up faster but i have had it out for almost a year and the hole just won't close.
had my nose done and took it out to get my septum pierced but ended up taking it out the same time i took my monroe out.

i love tattoos and piercings if they are done tastefully and since i am going to be getting out into the real world soon i have to be careful with what i get. i want some dermal anchors done on my colar bone but i haven't gotten around to it.

Tattoos & piercings

One hole in each ear lol maybe bellybutton after the season...and I'd never get a tattoo, waayy too scared!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

i have my ears pierced, and i want my nose and belly button!
i live at the beach and belly button piercings are soo cute during the summer!
and i just like the little stud on the side of some peoples noses, i think its cute!

Piercings : So far what i have ... Left Ear - 2 Cartalidge piercings , 2 Ear lobes . Tongue . Lip bottom right side . Right ear - industrial ...
What else im getting, Tragus on right and left ear and nose stud

Tattoo : Faded nautical star on left hip , Live laugh love on right foot , love w/ the ' o ' as a peace sign on my left wrist .
what else im getting , '' no regrets " on my ribs and peace on the other wrist

i have "forever" with a purple heart on the back of my neck
and then 2 holes in 1 ear, 3 holes in the other..i'm not sure why that happened haha and my bellybutton

gaallstarsduh said:
and then 2 holes in 1 ear, 3 holes in the other..i'm not sure why that happened haha and my bellybutton
omg i'm in LOVE with your tattoo!! i remember seeing it on the old boards :thumbs up:

cheerfiercewiu said:
gaallstarsduh said:
omg i'm in LOVE with your tattoo!! i remember seeing it on the old boards :thumbs up:

Post a picture again! I'm in looooove with it!

I have my ears, belly button, & nose pierced. I also have a tattoo on my inner wrist written in hebrew that says "ahava" which means love.

Kailaann22 said:
I have my ears, belly button, & nose pierced. I also have a tattoo on my inner wrist written in hebrew that says "ahava" which means love.
i NEED to see a picture of that!! i want either a jewish star, chai, or something in hebrew but i don't know what

cheerfiercewiu said:
Kailaann22 said:
i NEED to see a picture of that!! i want either a jewish star, chai, or something in hebrew but i don't know what

I will post one when I get home (I'm on vacation right now). I want to add a star of david around it, I just have to figure out what it's going to look like. You totally should get something, even though technically it's desecration of the body...oh well, mazel tov to being a reform jew! :)

Kailaann22 said:
cheerfiercewiu said:
Kailaann22 said:

I will post one when I get home (I'm on vacation right now). I want to add a star of david around it, I just have to figure out what it's going to look like. You totally should get something, even though technically it's desecration of the body...oh well, mazel tov to being a reform jew! :)
that sounds like it would look awesome!
i def talked to my rabbi about tattoos a couple years ago and she said it's not looked down upon as much since the holocaust because of the ID number tattoos :p
i love being reform haha all my friends at college who have never met a jew before are so intrigued by the fact that there's different types

I only have my ears pierced but i realllllyyyy want my nose pierced!

i have my ears pierced. I also want my belly button done when i lose some weight aha. And I want a tattoo prolly something cheer related :)

Back