OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tattoos & piercings

I have a nautical star on my calf, a family symbol on my right delt, a band on my left arm that of Romans 3:23 in Hebrew, and a koi fish from the band on my left arm up almost to my neck

I don't have any pictures on my phone to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KB_Legend said:
I have a nautical star on my calf, a family symbol on my right delt, a band on my left arm that of Romans 3:23 in Hebrew, and a koi fish from the band on my left arm up almost to my neck

I don't have any pictures on my phone to post

did i just find another jew??

Tattoos & piercings

cheerfiercewiu said:

I am not Jewish... But Hebrew is the language of Gods chosen people... It felt apropriate to me

KB_Legend said:
cheerfiercewiu said:

I am not Jewish... But Hebrew is the language of Gods chosen people... It felt apropriate to me

i was about to be extremely surprised that there are three on here. i am jewish so i'm a little biased but i love hebrew. i wish i knew how to speak it..

double ears, cartildge twice in my left ear (one where it usually is, and one in the middle), belly button. i REALLY want a dermal peircing on my wrist (like forearm area) but i'm gonna wait till my cheer career is over so it won't reject!
karlee i looooove your dermals! they're so cute! i would of never thought to get it pierced there! my friend has the dimples on her lower back done, which looks really cute!
i want a tattoo also, but i don't know what i would get. good thing i have at least 2 years to think of something :)

i lovee piercings..except i don't wear most of mine anymore. i have two in each earlobe, cartilage, tragus, tongue, and bellybutton. (i only wear my tongue and belly button everyday, and occasionally earlobes on special occasions) I really want my nose, but i'm trying to find a job right now so i'm holding off.

I also have the word livestrong tattooed on my wrist in cursive. it has a lot of meaning behind it for me. i want another tattoo but i don't know what i want and i like to take a lot of time to think about it before i do it. piercings, on the other hand always tend to be impulsive for me, lol.

Kingston said:
From what I gather (on google) pretty much any place you pierce that doesnt have a name. I think hers is she pierced right below her ribs (in the pic)

You would just call a piercing in a place that doesn't have a name a "surface piercing".

I don't really know how to explain dermal anchors well to people who might not know a lot about surface piercings... Usually with a surface piercing the jewelery or whatever that goes into it is a barbell- one long piece with two ends. The process of getting it done is pretty much just like other piercings where they stick the needle through. But those have a pretty high chance of rejecting and getting infected and take a long time to heal. When they do dermal anchors, you basically have a piece of jewelry that has a post in the middle that the jewelery screws into and then tabs (I guess that's the right word) on the ends. I think there's only one incision made and it's pierced differently so it's kind of in a pocket under your skin.

close up
33ojwx2.jpg

far away
9121_1140885971612_1511310023_30498021_1791945_n.jpg

a bunch of girls (plus will and our team mom) said we'd get "georgia" tats if we won dallas last yr....sooo we got em :)! i'm the only one that got this one though.

gaallstarsduh said:
close up
33ojwx2.jpg

far away
9121_1140885971612_1511310023_30498021_1791945_n.jpg

a bunch of girls (plus will and our team mom) said we'd get "georgia" tats if we won dallas last yr....sooo we got em :)! i'm the only one that got this one though.
this is my all time favorite tattoo i've ever seen :)

I have 4 holes in one ear, five in the other[cartilage] but i only wear my bottom ones. I have my belly button pierced too. I have a tattoo on my foot...Corigliano in cursive with three outline of stars[ones green, ones white, and other is red for italy] it hurt extremely bad but i am in love with it

obCEAssed- thaaank you! i love my anchors <3 my best friend was going to get them in her back dimples but since theyre permanent she got scared and decided to just get a surface piercing inbetween her dimples (we got them at the same time)..it turned out really cute but its been almost 5 months and its nowhere near healed yet so she really regrets not getting anchors

and mollymags my piercer called it a 'foot' lol. and he actually stuck me twice before they put the jewelry in (which was the most painful part i think)..once to make the original hole..then again with a little knife-like thing to open a pocket under the skin then he put the jewelry in..and we had to wait for it to stop bleeding inbetween each step so its a long, painful, drawn out process. the second one was SOO much harder to handle. but they completely heeled up in only 4 weeks. they are so so soooo worth it.

Tattoos: I have two. Shooting stars on my wrist and a heart with a peace sign in it (it looks cuter than it sounds, haha) that I actually just got two days ago.

Piercings: I only have one hole in each ear, which I got done when I was a few months old. I'm wayyyyy too scared of piercings. I'm backwards, I know hahaha.

Back