OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I would never get a tattoo just because they're not really my style, but I've always loved the look of this. I think I like it because it's subtle and not noticeable. I don't really love the infinity thing cause I think there's much more unique ideas, but just the style of it being almost more of a "brand" then a "tattoo" is what I love about it.
15833036160266545_mVGdsg0w_f.jpg

I would never get a tattoo just because they're not really my style, but I've always loved the look of this. I think I like it because it's subtle and not noticeable. I don't really love the infinity thing cause I think there's much more unique ideas, but just the style of it being almost more of a "brand" then a "tattoo" is what I love about it.

I love how those look so much. But i've heard the white ink hurts so much more

Has anyone had a nose piercing that closed up? My ring fell out at night, and closed up by the next morning. Anyone have experience with having to get it repierced?
My nose hurt too much the first time for me to want to get it repierced but I repoerced my belly button and it hurt a lot more since it was scar tissue.

I have a few tattoos but my fav is one I have in my foot that says "always follow your heart" and then above the words is a path w a heart at the end of it! If I knew how to post pics, I would!

I have a few tattoos but my fav is one I have in my foot that says "always follow your heart" and then above the words is a path w a heart at the end of it! If I knew how to post pics, I would!

Upload to photobucket and click the forum code to copy it and paste it directly into your post

HELP!
I got my belly button pierced about 8 weeks ago
1. Do you think its okay if I were to take it out now? The only time i would take it out is when im getting spot on bhs bhs full since it bled one time getting spot for that. But I dont want my whole to close up!

2. I CANNOT get the top ball off. I know they put it on pretty tight when you get it pierced, but this is ridiculous. I've tried twisting the ball both ways, but no movement at all. Any advice on how to get it off?

Thanks! :)

HELP!
I got my belly button pierced about 8 weeks ago
1. Do you think its okay if I were to take it out now? The only time i would take it out is when im getting spot on bhs bhs full since it bled one time getting spot for that. But I dont want my whole to close up!

2. I CANNOT get the top ball off. I know they put it on pretty tight when you get it pierced, but this is ridiculous. I've tried twisting the ball both ways, but no movement at all. Any advice on how to get it off?

Thanks! :)
I can only answer question 1 for you but it's definitely ok! My friend got hers done a few weeks ago and she changed hers already. Just be careful!

I have my daith pierced and it is sooo adorable! I have to hide it from my coach tho, so I put in a clear retainer

absolutely love that.

i have two earrings on both my ears, my nose and my bellybutton pierced. and i have the outline of a star on my foot that matches my sisters and the 5 points represent my family (i have two older sisters and two younger sisters) and i want to get another tattoo on my hip bone that says "ad astra" which means to the stars in latin. and now i kind of want that tattoo ^ tooooo.
i think this is soo cute but im 13 so i have a little bit of time till a tattoo:p

Has anyone had a nose piercing that closed up? My ring fell out at night, and closed up by the next morning. Anyone have experience with having to get it repierced?
I needed to have mine repierced and it hurt like heck. To make matters worse the girl who repierced made it too tight and the top of the nose ring sunk into the hole and it had to be taken out. As much as I loved it, I'm a little scared to deal with that again.

Back