OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
OH haha okay cause there were so many tattoos I didn't know which you were referring to :)
haha :) I thought maybe you would've looked at my other posts before that one.. Should've been more specific! :p
pahahahahah! i was like....welllllll, whatever tickles your fanny lady.

but the bow is cute :)
hahaha :) It was really a suggestion of my friends because no matter what pair of pants i wear and how tight my belt is my pants fall down so we thought "Might as well have something there." I liked the idea and I like bows so my ex, when we were dating, found this photo and sent it to me.

Piercings: I have two in each ear lobe, tragus, two in my left cartilage, nose, and I used to have my Monroe and lower lip and belly button(but took all three of those out for cheer)
Tattoos: I have Japanese cherry blossoms on my feet, forever on my wrist, infinity sign in my ear, alis volat propriis (she flies with her own wings in Latin) with a bird on my left bicep, everything happens for a reason in Arabic in white ink on my right forearm, I refuse to sink with an anchor on my left hip, three butterflies on my left shoulder blade (adding to this tmrw!! So excited!), and Hakuna matata on my right rib cage. More coming soon! (; I can't post pictures right now but I have a few on my Instagram (@tg_nikki)

I got my only tattoo because it's my favorite Beatles song. I didn't hear it until my mom picked it to be played at my grandma's funeral. The song always makes me feel like she's there with me and reminds me of the good memories I have with her.
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

I have a friend who got a white tattoo and within 6-8 weeks it had already faded and was completely gone. I would think that getting a white tattoo on the finger there would definitely fade quickly, especially with repeated washing and drying of your hands, and on the foot I don't think that it would show at all, but that's just based on where they would be placed and using the white ink.

Awww I love the foot one but I know it would hurt! The finger cross is super cute too:)

Feet tattoos arent to bad, depends on here you get it. I got one on my ankle onto the top of my foot, looks like a rosary but butterflies and a fleur de lis. The only thing I can say is my foot was fine, my ankle not so much.

Back