OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I had 3 in my lobe and my cartilage at one time, but I let them all grow out besides one. But I've also got my belly button and lip pierced. I have a breast cancer awareness ribbon the top of my right foot for my great grandma. In a few days I'm getting "Lumos" in the Harry Potter font on my outer upper thigh. :)

My second and third holes were done by one of my friends in college. We took sharp earrings, soaked them in peroxide and then alcohol, iced my ears and boom... Parent Trap style. They didn't get infected at all.
Everyone always asks me if it hurt and I really didn't feel it at all! It was just hard to push through! I haven't had any issues with it though! *knock on wood*

Tattoos: one on left my side/ribs of 4 stars, each star representing my family...zebra print star for my mom, star with a fish hook through it for my dad, nautical star for me and a normal star for my little brother

Piercings: left ear has 2 lobe piercings, a tragus piercing that I don't usually wear but hasn't closed, cartilage piercing that I don't wear and hasn't closed; right ear has 3 lobe piercings (3rd was done by my friend at a sleepover in 7th grade, healed up just fine) and a forward helix piercing; is pierced on the left side as well as my bellybutton.

I really love both these tattoos... and hopefully can get both (but not at the same time, pricey!!!)
This one would be on my left wrist
b9gc2a.jpg

And this one on my right rib cage
209258k.jpg

^ but in a different font.

999829_628294823850355_114417077_n.jpg

sorry that it's like massive, i dont have the patience for tinypic.

Got this today, it means hindsight is 20/20, which is dear to me.

ETA: Wow its like really huge. sorryyy <3

I'm getting my belly button pierced in a few days, and does anyone have any tips for me? Does it hurt?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Get a shot glass and soak the piercing in salt water once or twice a day for a minute or two! It prevents infections.

And mine didn't hurt at all honestly. Even afterwards, I didn't have pain unless I tried to see what hurt. For other people I've heard different and a lot of girls couldn't wear tight shirts right away, but I didn't have any pain whatsoever. So I guess it all depends on the person. But I really don't have that high of a pain tolerance. I hate pain :(

Get a shot glass and soak the piercing in salt water once or twice a day for a minute or two! It prevents infections.

And mine didn't hurt at all honestly. Even afterwards, I didn't have pain unless I tried to see what hurt. For other people I've heard different and a lot of girls couldn't wear tight shirts right away, but I didn't have any pain whatsoever. So I guess it all depends on the person. But I really don't have that high of a pain tolerance. I hate pain :(
Okay thanks!

I'm getting my belly button pierced in a few days, and does anyone have any tips for me? Does it hurt?

Mine hurt like hell.... But just make sure to clean it, and use a lot of water! Cover it when you have practice and don't to like bridges and bhs for atleast a few days. I couldn't do bridges for like a month or so, but handsprings was okay.
Good luck with yours, and try not to touch it or play with it until it's healed!

Back