All-Star Team Bonding Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 12, 2017
What has your team done for team bonding? Looking for ideas for a younger junior team of nearly 30 kids!

We are going to a ceramic paint place this weekend. We have 21 girls ages 7-15 (we are a J2 team). I'm hoping to get a corn maze trip planned soon too. Earlier in the summer we had a pool party.

We’ve got a haunted house and corn maze on our upcoming list. Pumpkin carving would be easy too.
Easy and cheap is a scavenger hunt. They had their list and each team texted pics to a coach and kept score.
If you need to do something at the gym, they can decorate luggage tags or door signs for hotel comps.

We’ve got a haunted house and corn maze on our upcoming list. Pumpkin carving would be easy too.
Easy and cheap is a scavenger hunt. They had their list and each team texted pics to a coach and kept score.
If you need to do something at the gym, they can decorate luggage tags or door signs for hotel comps.
I love the scavenger hunt idea!! We did this for my CP's bday one year at the mall. This could be really fun for the girls.

CP’s team did a scavenger hunt at a competition, they were in teams of two and whichever team won their coach bought that team a bow from one of the venders. This was CP’s favorite bonding thing and she still talks about it two years later. The list had them going up and talking to kids and coaches on other teams and the event staff.

I like doing question quests, where each person gives 5 things about them which others would not necessarily know, and the kids have to ask each other the questions and find the answers.

Also, check groupon for your area. Sometimes, there are good deals for activities,

This year we have done team pool parties and trampoline park parties. Other teams at our gym have done team sleepovers (through a party company that supplies tents & decor), Cupcake Decorating parties at a local cupcake shop, party buses.

Upcoming we have our team Christmas party (gifts include personalized uniform hangers, monogrammed garment bag, monogrammed makeup bag, bag tags, team pj bottoms, etc), and we’re looking in to a team pottery or sign painting party.

We also have themed extra practices & camps where all the girls dress in theme (Mermaids & Unicorns {their choice}, Patriotic {matching}, Team pride {matching}, Pink Out, Halloween characters {superhero’s}) and that seems to really reinforce the team unity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all went to Cirque du Soleil together! It was probably the best team bonding I’ve ever been to. Kids and adults had a blast!

Back