Team England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2014
I'll be visiting London in April and would love to pick up a Team England souvenir for my CP. I don't see anything online (either on the Team England Facebook page or the SportCheerGB web site) where I might buy a Worlds t-shirt, for example. Any suggestions?

Try looking on Facebook for team England but I don't believe a top/souvenir has been released for them yet, then stamped London again on Facebook have released a 'best of the british' top for the British teams going to worlds- on the front it just says the cheer and dance worlds 2017 and on the back it has all the programme logos of the teams attending and 'Do it for Tats' on the top of the back (Tats was a legend in the British Cheer world and we sadly lost him this year this is really lovely idea because they're also donating profits to a charity (not sure which one)

Try looking on Facebook for team England but I don't believe a top/souvenir has been released for them yet, then stamped London again on Facebook have released a 'best of the british' top for the British teams going to worlds- on the front it just says the cheer and dance worlds 2017 and on the back it has all the programme logos of the teams attending and 'Do it for Tats' on the top of the back (Tats was a legend in the British Cheer world and we sadly lost him this year this is really lovely idea because they're also donating profits to a charity (not sure which one)
Thanks! I found Stamped on Facebook. If you're heading to Worlds, good luck!

Not necessarily cheer England, but bca have their big comp in April.

Back