All-Star Team/gym Shirts 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Post gym or specific team shirts for the 2012-2013 season!
Cheer Athletics:
Panthers - $23.09
2hds87l.jpg

Swooshcats - $23.09
rbcjnb.jpg

Wildcats - $23.09
2pqri2f.jpg

Cheetahs - $23.09
14wqcn5.jpg
2r3az9s.jpg

All can be bought on the Cheer Athletics Pro Shop website.

I got the cheetahs shirt for my birthday, wore it to practice, and my whole team was jealous and kept asking me where I got it haha

Can anyone tell me some of the companies that design shirts in the cheer world? I see Illusive Apparel on the CA ones...any other companies?

These is shirt for Slovenian national team. All money they get from selling shirts goes to people who compete. It's very expensive for kids to go to worlds so you can helpe them by buying this shirt. PM me if you want to buy them.

They are $15.

Team-Slovenia-Supporter-2013-tshirt.png

Does anyone know how good the CA Pro Shop is with shipping out the shirts and stuff? (I just have heard that some pro-shops it takes WEEKS for them to even ship out your order, and I am worried about ordering a shirt (for my brother as a present) and it not coming for like 2 months). I have to ship it to Australia as well.

Does anyone know how good the CA Pro Shop is with shipping out the shirts and stuff? (I just have heard that some pro-shops it takes WEEKS for them to even ship out your order, and I am worried about ordering a shirt (for my brother as a present) and it not coming for like 2 months). I have to ship it to Australia as well.

The shop says (I think--I'm on my phone and can't check) allow 4-6 weeks. But if its back ordered it takes even longer, and there's no way of knowing if the item is back ordered or not until after its placed.

The shop says (I think--I'm on my phone and can't check) allow 4-6 weeks. But if its back ordered it takes even longer, and there's no way of knowing if the item is back ordered or not until after its placed.

Thanks for your reply! :) Yeah the shirt I want (Leopards Team T-Shirt 12/13) says "Availability:: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served", so I'm not even sure whether that means back-ordered or not or the 4-6 weeks time frame. Shame, because I definitely would order if they made their shipping time frames readily available.

Thanks for your reply! :) Yeah the shirt I want (Leopards Team T-Shirt 12/13) says "Availability:: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come first served", so I'm not even sure whether that means back-ordered or not or the 4-6 weeks time frame. Shame, because I definitely would order if they made their shipping time frames readily available.

That's a good question. I'm not too sure about that. My sister ordered me one of the sports bras for my birthday (she ordered it in September, my birthday was in October). Those say "Usually ships in 4-6 weeks." A couple of days after ordering she got the back order email...I just got my sports bra Sunday.

It saying "in stock soon" makes me wonder if that means it IS backordered and isn't available right now. But I know, for Worlds 2011, when I ordered their worlds shirt, it shipped within the month...I just don't remember what the availability said. :( It probably wouldn't hurt to call and check!

I just ordered a Swoosh cats shirt and received it within a week. VERY quick shipping

Back