All-Star Team Moms!!! Help With Male Cheerleader Gifts!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
I need help from some other team moms out there!!

I am the team mom for a coed team and I am always so lost when it comes to my boys!! What do you stuff their bags with?? Girls are so easy with make-up remover/nail polish remover hairspray etc...

What do I do with the boys?? You ladies always have some great suggestions!

HELP!!

Thanks!!

gum/candy, socks, razors, hair gel, mens travel deodorant, toothpaste (any travel size items)

water, candy, travel toothpaste, deodorant, toothbrush, candy, shout wipes, chapstik, candy, gum, and more candy
wink.png

As a guy, I can safely say I would not want toothpaste/soap/razors. What age are they? Legos are a great idea, as is food. You can never go wrong with food for almost any guy/age. Reusable water bottles, AXE is a good idea (not deodorant), draw string bags are okay, socks are okay. Stuff that we can throw is cool. I used to love carrying around emergency supplies - tape/pre-wrap (which most college age guys use), extra strength Tiger Balm, Ibprofen.

I put Kazoos in my last treat bags - I have 12 boys and 12 girls 19 to 23. They carried the kazoos around and had a blast all day

One year I got the 4 boys on a large limited a shirt that said on the front "yes I am with all 32 of them" and on the back it said ..."see why I cheer"...it was pretty cool and I found an online site to make them for less than 20 each

One year I got the 4 boys on a large limited a shirt that said on the front "yes I am with all 32 of them" and on the back it said ..."see why I cheer"...it was pretty cool and I found an online site to make them for less than 20 each
Cute idea for a shirt!

Back