All-Star Team Name Ideas (help)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite Cheer Stars

Thanks guys, these are great

So you could do S, which you already have quite a few, and like (using some suggested here already), sun, sky, silver, superstars, select, serpents, shine, smoke, soldiers, spirit, storm, success.

Or maybe name of stars? Sirius, Vega, Rigel, Capella, Spica, Pollux, Bellatrix, Alhena, Gemma, Atria, Polaris, Aludra, Avior, Asterion, Atlas, Electra, and other star phenomenons like supernovas, maybe a bit odd names, but on the bright(ah see what I did there) side, you'll probably never run out of names! :)

So you could do S, which you already have quite a few, and like (using some suggested here already), sun, sky, silver, superstars, select, serpents, shine, smoke, soldiers, spirit, storm, success.

Or maybe name of stars? Sirius, Vega, Rigel, Capella, Spica, Pollux, Bellatrix, Alhena, Gemma, Atria, Polaris, Aludra, Avior, Asterion, Atlas, Electra, and other star phenomenons like supernovas, maybe a bit odd names, but on the bright(ah see what I did there) side, you'll probably never run out of names! :)

i love that idea! such unique names.

Senior Patronus would be the best thing that's ever happened

Right? I also like Lady Lumos.

The gym can hold "sorting ceremonies" for team reveals and have wand ceremonies where each new athlete gets their own wand before the first competition of the season (kinda like wcss now ceremony.) So instead of using noise makers at comps when they're in the crowd, they can wave their wands, which light up, like when did when Dumbledore died. Each team could get "team points" (like house points) for every time they hit a zero deduction routine at competition and try to earn the Team Cup.

I've obviously thought about this a lot.

The gym can hold "sorting ceremonies" for team reveals and have wand ceremonies where each new athlete gets their own wand before the first competition of the season (kinda like wcss now ceremony.) So instead of using noise makers at comps when they're in the crowd, they can wave their wands, which light up, like when did when Dumbledore died. Each team could get "team points" (like house points) for every time they hit a zero deduction routine at competition and try to earn the Team Cup.

The best thing I've ever read.

I will join you, please do this

Might as well continue the fandom stuff and suggest superheroes as this would be an awesome theme (you could get some awesome team wear for this stuff too) and there are an endless amount of possibilities. Me being a marvel geek myself I would love to see a team named Black Widow and you could get a tonne of other ones like Daredevil, Falcon, etc but you could change up some of the names to have something like Wonder Women. Found a massive list of a load of superheroes here: List of all superheroes and villains | Superhero Database the possibilities are endless and tie in with what others are saying too.

Back