All-Star Team Strength?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that was adorable. My mom is fighting stage 4 breast cancer for the second time and its tough for us all, but things like this push her through. She was an amazing team mom when my sister and I did popwarner and is still very close with the coordinator for our town. At the girls first competition the coordinator had the girls all wear beautiful pink sequined bows with the breast cancer ribbons on them in honor of my mom who was there. They all ran out, turned to where she was in the stands and blew her a kiss, then gave her a corsage. It was touching and a surprise for her that gave her strength.

that was adorable. My mom is fighting stage 4 breast cancer for the second time and its tough for us all, but things like this push her through. She was an amazing team mom when my sister and I did popwarner and is still very close with the coordinator for our town. At the girls first competition the coordinator had the girls all wear beautiful pink sequined bows with the breast cancer ribbons on them in honor of my mom who was there. They all ran out, turned to where she was in the stands and blew her a kiss, then gave her a corsage. It was touching and a surprise for her that gave her strength.
God Bless You - truly and always! I hope to deliver the hug personally in Dallas if you will be there.

God Bless You - truly and always! I hope to deliver the hug personally in Dallas if you will be there.
aww no i wont be there, but thank you so much. that means alot, cheering and the cheer world have helped all through this the first time, and with luck this time too.

Back