College Team Usa 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Just read that tryouts went great. Anyone know who all made it? A bunch of Louisivlle kids made it but not sure who. Congrats to everyone who made Coed and Allgirl.

Super excited that Tony Nash and Misty Hodges are the all girl coaches. Love seeing a mix of NCA and UCA.

found these on facebook!
9h3m7d.jpg

dfk3tc.jpg

aww i'm gonna be sad not watching savannah sibley on all girl this year :( she's always been one of my favorites!

I noticed a lot of UK alums made the team: Alli Greer, Jeremy Lumpkin, Jason Keogh, Rob Ellery, Sara Masters, and Mitch Budlong all made it. Too bad Courtney Childers and Drew Bewley didn't make it, oh well!

Also, Alabama's Ryan Martin (a former Dunbar cheerleader) and Morehead's Tony Crump made it as well! Congrats to all!

I noticed a lot of UK alums made the team: Alli Greer, Jeremy Lumpkin, Jason Keogh, Rob Ellery, Sara Masters, and Mitch Budlong all made it. Too bad Courtney Childers and Drew Bewley didn't make it, oh well!

Also, Alabama's Ryan Martin (a former Dunbar cheerleader) and Morehead's Tony Crump made it as well! Congrats to all!

And Bethany and Josh from Memphis 2nd place Coed Stunts! Tony Crump is now Memphis as well​

Ahh yeah, look at that first name on the Co-Ed squad! #1 in your program, #1 in your hearts!

Back