Team Usa: “full Out Friday”

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

timthumb.php

photo-11-150x150.jpg
We met our teammates on Monday, began practicing Tuesday and went full out Friday. What we have accomplished so far is nothing short of amazing. This is by far the most talented group of people I have ever had the privilege of working with! Our first time full out was way better than we expected, but we definitely aren’t satisfied yet.
On Saturday, our coaches started off the day by telling us that we needed three solid run throughs before we would be done. We spent the morning session cleaning up parts and changing one small part of the elite to make sure it was legal. Then we decided to get one run through in before lunch. The first full out of the day went pretty well with two mistakes. Thankfully, our kind and generous coaches gave us a long lunch break to relax and prepare for the afternoon practice.
In the afternoon we had two more decent performances in front of the all girl team. It really helps when both teams get to the point where we can perform and cheer each other on. I know I couldn’t make it through my opening tumbling without my coach, David and the Indiana girls on the all girl Team cheering me on! We were happy with day 5 but we know we still have a long way to go.
All girl’s Routine is also coming along great but I wish we could watch more of them! They have also had to make a few changes but the skills are getting better and better each day! Today they went full out for the first time as well while coed took a front row seat. In less than a week everyone will finally see all of our hard work- hopefully we will be rewarded with a gold medal!
- Ryan Martin

Back