College Team USA tryout vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good Luck for Team USA guys!! :) i'm on Team Scotland so will hopefully get to meet at ICU :) Good Luck again!!

I just find it funny someone took the time to do that to my old video. Makes me laugh.

what is the criteria to tryout for team USA? (if there is a link with this info, please feel free to post it instead. im just very technology challenged and cant find my way around the internet very well lol)

Showstopper..there are no skill guidelines per say..but your willingness to take a risk and Believe in yourself as a cheerleader. My daughter may not be the most talented, but she sets very high goals..and goes for it. Win or loose..she comes out a winner for trying! As a parent, I can't ask for anything else.

thank you!! i am a firm believer in no harm in trying :)
now, do you know if you have to put the video together with someone who is also trying out? or can i just use any guys that are willing to help me out?

thank you!! i am a firm believer in no harm in trying :)
now, do you know if you have to put the video together with someone who is also trying out? or can i just use any guys that are willing to help me out?

Showstopper..that would depend on what team you are trying for. USA AG took a new tryout format this yr and asked stunt groups to try out. For Coed..it is purely individual....but looks like a lot of stunt couples at that level both got invites!

Showstopper..that would depend on what team you are trying for. USA AG took a new tryout format this yr and asked stunt groups to try out. For Coed..it is purely individual....but looks like a lot of stunt couples at that level both got invites!

i would definitely do coed. thank you so much for the help!

Showstoppper.... It would be smart to tryout with someone that will be there or know someone that will be there.

collegecheermum, your daughters video is awesome..wishing her the best of luck! :) Will you both be at NCA college nationals this year?! I have a feeling I am going to be in awe the entire time I'm there! haha can't wait!

Back