College Team USA tryout vids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

collegecheermum, your daughters video is awesome..wishing her the best of luck! :) Will you both be at NCA college nationals this year?! I have a feeling I am going to be in awe the entire time I'm there! haha can't wait!

lucky!!!! i wish i could go!!!

and CFO sas, thanks! :) i don't know if i'd ever actually tryout, but it's nice to have peeps to answer the questions!!

collegecheermum, your daughters video is awesome..wishing her the best of luck! :) Will you both be at NCA college nationals this year?! I have a feeling I am going to be in awe the entire time I'm there! haha can't wait!

Yes, we will be at Daytona. SFA lg coed defending their title...and us just cheering them on! This will be our third yr..and it does not get any less exciting! So much talent!!! My favorite day is practice sessions on the lawn....HPU UofL and SFA all together running thru their routines.....watching the crowds watching with their jaws dropped is quite a site! I also love The partner stunt championships, and hopefully the FLOPBJ...will be there again! Thanks for the good luck wishes..she is thrilled to get the invite to tryouts!

I'm not a college cheerleader at all, but I saw this video of Alli Greer's tryout. She's amazing and so is the rest of those people on UK's team!

Yes, we will be at Daytona. SFA lg coed defending their title...and us just cheering them on! This will be our third yr..and it does not get any less exciting! So much talent!!! My favorite day is practice sessions on the lawn....HPU UofL and SFA all together running thru their routines.....watching the crowds watching with their jaws dropped is quite a site! I also love The partner stunt championships, and hopefully the FLOPBJ...will be there again! Thanks for the good luck wishes..she is thrilled to get the invite to tryouts!

I will definitely be in that crowd!! I am looking forward to competing there as well..it's my schools first year competing there (division III All Girl). We won our conference championships, but definitely a lot of training lies ahead for Daytona! haha It will be an experience. I love partner stunting, can't wait to see that as well!!

I'm not a college cheerleader at all, but I saw this video of Alli Greer's tryout. She's amazing and so is the rest of those people on UK's team!
Kentucky is sick.... Everything they do is awesome! BUT I am pulling for Bama this year! I really think Bama has the talent to win one!

I agree..everything UK does is exceptional. My daughter had dreamed of being on their team, but was told she would be too tall. She's barely 5'2" and 94 lbs. But as she says..Everything Happens for a Reason! She is a 3rd year on SFA lg Coed...and LOVES it! They have brought out the BEST in her..and I think there is more to come. Good Luck to all the candidates that got invites to Team USA tryouts...quite an Honor indeed!

Well, daughter is at airport ready to fly back to SFA. She said tryouts were so much fun and she was amazed at the talent level. She did her best and that's all we ask. Now we wait......

Tryouts were amazing!!!!! One of the best experiences I've had. How they decide, I have NO idea! But no matter what happens I will never forget this morning.

Back