Team Usa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

I’ve spent the better part of my life in a cheerleading gym putting together routines, but this time feels different. This time, I look around the gym and see the most talented cheerleaders in AMERICA putting together a gold medal-worthy routine–and I still can’t believe I am here with them.
Most of us flew into Orlando on Monday to begin a week and a half of practice before the ICU World Championships next weekend. Day 1 was spent getting to know each other and piecing together parts of the routine and at the end of today, we were able to walk through it completely. It’s a difficult task to ask about 25 people to learn how to work with each other, become a team and win a gold medal in just two weeks, but that’s exactly why these people were chosen. They truly are the best of the best and I can’t wait for you all to see what we’ve come up with this year!
Tomorrow we will begin doing the routine in parts and making any small changes to counts or formations so that we can start running it full out by the end of the week! All of us are incredibly sore from hours of practice each day, but looking down and seeing “USA” on our shirts makes it all a little bit easier to push through. The USA All-Girl team is also looking amazing this year! Any time we have a break, you can find us at the other side of the gym trying to sneak a peek at the routine that Tony and Misty have put together. If you thought last year was awesome, I can’t wait to see what you think about this year’s routine!
Keep checking the blog to keep up with Team USA’s journey as we go for gold again this year! GO USA!!
Me with two Indiana cheerleaders who are on the all girl team right before we headed to the gym to practice.​
photo-1-300x249.jpg

COED practice-working on the elite​
photo-2-300x169.jpg

All girl stretches​
photo3-300x224.jpg
Team USA coed double cupies​
doubleQP-300x148.jpg
Indiana girls on all girl​
girls-300x253.jpg

- Ryan Martin

Back