All-Star Teams Of 12-16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2010
Anyone have any good videos of very small teams that do well because of having solid stunts and majority tumbling? Like, 12, 14, 16 kids? Level 2,3,4... come on fiercers:)

your welcome (I am pretty sure the level 4 team only has 17 and the level 1 only has 15 not sure about the level 4.2)

It's not allstar but if you look up "Radford high school varsity cheerleaders" you'll see some pretty impressive level 4/5 cheer. (I can't access youtube at work or i would post a link) Most (if not all) of those girls (and guys) practice at an allstar gym in Hawaii (Cheer 808) Very solid, clean stunts, awesome tumbling.

Elite Cheer and Dance had a team with like 6 kids on it, it was a level 1 team but they were awesome! They won SOH maybe someone from there has a video.

last year my division in dallas (small senior 3) was won by a team with 15 people on it.. so they just made 3 stunt groups
im not sure which team it was though

You should look up old results from Cheersport Nationals. They divide big divisions by number of kids on the team, so you would instantly have a list of teams to go search for on youtube.

I dont have a video but my youth 1 team has 12 girls on it and has had a fantastic season so far! We have beaten teams with 30 kids!

Back