All-Star Teams Of 12-16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

try looking for thunder allstars 08/09 year and maybe even last year.....i think the o8 year they had a youth small with like 13 kids and i think they won dallas....but that's a BIG think....and i also think the last season they had a sr 4 that only had 3 stunt groups. not %100 sure on the years but i know they have/had small teams in the past that have done good at competitions.

try looking for thunder allstars 08/09 year and maybe even last year.....i think the o8 year they had a youth small with like 13 kids and i think they won dallas....but that's a BIG think....and i also think the last season they had a sr 4 that only had 3 stunt groups. not %100 sure on the years but i know they have/had small teams in the past that have done good at competitions.

I was trying to find that team also......they were the deal!

We won Nationals against several big gyms with this routine. This was my first all star team and we practiced in a room that only fit 2 strips of cheer floor with 10 ft high ceilings, so we were pretty excited to win with the odds against us! Most of these girls had little to no prior experience cheering before training with me. This is 11 girls and Senior Level 2.

^ Let me rephrase, not big gyms as in big gym division but big gyms as in teams with 20+ members from gyms with full spring floors against our little 11 member with 2 strips of cheer floor to practice on lol.

I don't know if there is a video...spazdev might have one if he comes on here anymore...but AZ Myths had a Junior 5 team during the 2007-2008 (?) season called Mighty Aphrodites and they had a team of 12 at Worlds.

my senior year of high school i was on a senior 4 team that ended up competing with 11. it was awful.

before that i usually competed with 16ish...i think i have a decent video of one of our competitions, and we did pretty well. i'd have to double check and see when i get back to my computer.

I'm loving all the videos and am going to show some of them to my girls. We have a youth team of 8, junior team of 13 and senior team of 13. All apart from the seniors would love more on their teams but as I new squad in a country where cheer isn't well known we aren't pulling the masses in to class yet

Back