OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not so long ago, Admin, DJ and Lakerfantlc were friends. Then there was some Cali drama that went down with Admin on one side and DJ and Lakerfantlc on the other. Now, every once in awhile there's personal attacks on both sides...and as we see today, a banning (currently open-ended, so they may not be back for awhile) when absolutely nothing bannable ( think I made that word up) has happened.

Oh Lord, this again?
Why can't they get along???

Wow, i'm teaching my cp to play nice with others on public forms, didn't think adults needed to learn it too...

I'm kinda out of the office today. Will look at it all tomorrow or Friday. So I have to review.

and personal bias shouldn't play into an open-ended banning.
I certainly don't know all of the specifics, but I have seen on occasion admins get huffy about a post that may strike a nerve with them personally, which is human nature. As outspoken as they may be (and I mean that as a compliment:D) , I haven't ever seen anything posted by either DJ or lakerfantlc that would deserve banning, so unless I missed something....
Maybe there should be a new rule that two or three different admins need to deem someone's post(s) inappropriate in order for someone to be banned.
Can we post bail for our banned friends?:cookie:

Back