OT Teen Mom-og, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay but, Maci is currently 5 months pregnant and is due in May.

She's spent this whole season with a beer in her hand including tonight's episode which was filmed in December 2015

17039b5bf9886f079bcb0b8dd4f5c06a.jpg

So how does that work [emoji53]

And I don't believe for a second she didn't know she was pregnant until after she got engaged 4 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well yikes. The girl does love her beer. Not defending it by any means but I didn't know I was expecting my 2nd until I was 12 weeks thanks to pcos and a crazy cycle. I think it was last week's episode where Bentley walked away from the camera saying " I need a beer". I can't imagine where he heard that! Lol

Well yikes. The girl does love her beer. Not defending it by any means but I didn't know I was expecting my 2nd until I was 12 weeks thanks to pcos and a crazy cycle. I think it was last week's episode where Bentley walked away from the camera saying " I need a beer". I can't imagine where he heard that! Lol

My sister didn't find out, legitimately until 6 months, but she also gained 4 lbs the entire pregnancy (she delivered at 8 months and my niece was 4 lbs 1 oz ) so I get that

HOWEVER. My investigation skills unearthed that she hasn't posted a body shot on Instagram in 14 weeks (a waist trainer pic) which would have put her at 12 weeks (if she's 26 weeks pregnant today, due May 30 and got pregnant around September 5)

I think she drank the first 14 weeks of pregnancy at the least and the found out and kept it hush. This would match up with the filming

I think she waited to announce after the engagement because who wants to announce that she's an unwed single mother of 3 kids by two different men (not that being engaged changes that)

At the end of the day the effects of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome are no joke regardless if she "knew" she was pregnant or not . I hope
this kid is healthy.

* edit. She was probably drinking at 19 weeks. Yikes

Last edited:
I think she waited to announce after the engagement because who wants to announce that she's an unwed single mother of 3 kids by two different men (not that being engaged changes that)

Bingo! I just snooped around the net at some articles and she says she found out 2 days after Taylor proposed. Girlfriend was 22 weeks along by then. Uhhh ya didn't notice your belly and fetal movement? I did see someone commented on one her Instagram pics she does have pcos which would explain missed periods but I don't buy the 22 weeks and didn't know. 26 weeks and she looks like she ate a basketball. Oh Maci.

FARRAH IS AWFUL.

I can't. I just can't. There are no words for her.

I still say something was done to her to cause her to act this way

Also (from last night episode) I'm assuming that Farrah wanted to go on Lifetime's The Mother Daughter experiment. Judging from the trailer, it looks like Farrah is remaining with Teen Mom

Nasty human. Besides the fight at the end what about the ring and house shopping?? That poor real estate agent and her used house and who knew a 30k diamond was cheap.

I still say something was done to her to cause her to act this way

Also (from last night episode) I'm assuming that Farrah wanted to go on Lifetime's The Mother Daughter experiment. Judging from the trailer, it looks like Farrah is remaining with Teen Mom

I thought it might have been the upcoming Family Therapy show that she pulled out of. Which wouldn't have made sense because C&T were on a therapy show, Maci broke her contract by refusing to have Bentley film... sometimes I get Farrah's standpoint but she's so unlikeable and unable to articulate her point that I don't even care if she's being wronged. That ring shopping scene made me so irritable.

Maci drinking while looking very pregnant is pretty awkward to watch. She claims she didn't know but she looked pregnant in this episode and was mood swinging all over the place in the last one: PG girl. My friend said that even if she didn't look pregnant she knew, she felt different, like her body was adapting for a child. Bearing in mind that this was her third...

Amber is delusional. Newsflash: Child Support is for the child, not the primary caregiver and if the shoe was on the other foot and Gary wasn't paying you, he'd be a deadbeat. You obviously don't see it that way as your fiancée has yet to pay for his football team but okay.

Catelynn and Tyler bother me soooo much. Very unfair to make April leave to accommodate the man who put her head through a wall.

Ahhh. The hate watching is over for a season.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I thought it might have been the upcoming Family Therapy show that she pulled out of. Which wouldn't have made sense because C&T were on a therapy show, Maci broke her contract by refusing to have Bentley film... sometimes I get Farrah's standpoint but she's so unlikeable and unable to articulate her point that I don't even care if she's being wronged. That ring shopping scene made me so irritable.

Maci drinking while looking very pregnant is pretty awkward to watch. She claims she didn't know but she looked pregnant in this episode and was mood swinging all over the place in the last one: PG girl. My friend said that even if she didn't look pregnant she knew, she felt different, like her body was adapting for a child. Bearing in mind that this was her third...

Amber is delusional. Newsflash: Child Support is for the child, not the primary caregiver and if the shoe was on the other foot and Gary wasn't paying you, he'd be a deadbeat. You obviously don't see it that way as your fiancée has yet to pay for his football team but okay.

Catelynn and Tyler bother me soooo much. Very unfair to make April leave to accommodate the man who put her head through a wall.

Ahhh. The hate watching is over for a season.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Family Therapy/Couples Therapy are VH1 shows and MTV and VH1 are both owned by Viacom, so it probably would have been okay for Farrah to go on that

Lifetimes Mother/Daughter Celebrity show was filmed in January (not long after Farrah's blow up) and the premise is exactly what Farrah described

I still don't know how Maci was able to film without Bentley other than the fact that he's a minor and they're given certain protections. The kids might not have "contracts " which would explain him not being filmed but her having to stay

I don't know why, but all the animals in everyones houses grosses me out. The cameras filming them going to the bathroom in the house, is not something I need to see.

maci has been drinking while she knew she was pregnant. has anyone been following the drama on tumblr? the people there are like super sleuths. esp with the matt drama.

maci has been drinking while she knew she was pregnant. has anyone been following the drama on tumblr? the people there are like super sleuths. esp with the matt drama.

I'm whatever on the Maci drama, but am curious on the Matt stuff. He's terrible. Amber needs to swallow her pride and realize he is a leech...

I'm whatever on the Maci drama, but am curious on the Matt stuff. He's terrible. Amber needs to swallow her pride and realize he is a leech...

I root for Amber the hardest and I want her to get rid of Matt, because he's a loser, a leech, a liar and sleezy. I think she's drawn to toxic people (Gary is toxic as well) because she thinks that's what she deserves....and she deserves way better

Back