OT Teen Mom-og, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i have a hard time believing anything that comes out of farrahs mouth, even in light of recent events...

Farrah - I can't stand her. Really wish she was off the show. I know she's a product of her environment, but I don't even care to see her get better, she's just that unlikeable. I feel bad for the crew assigned to her. They're treated like second class citizens and aren't even allowed to use the bathroom in the house. Poor Sofia never stood a chance. I wish they would stop dancing around the "problem" and just say it. If you're going on reality tv, acting crazy, showing your therapy visits, then just say what the root issues are. It's frustrating. Farrah also needs to drop the guy that she's always on and off again with. He's clearly there for the wrong reasons. I can't decide if it's the show, money or sex. He comes across like he couldn't care less about her. As much as I don't like him, I can't believe he can put up with her.

Maci - where are her parents? It's odd that she's with Ryan's parents so much. I get why, but having her new baby watched by Ryan's mom is odd. Ryan appears to be doing a lot better, it's good to see him stepping up and it appears that everyone's getting along much better. Isn't he like 27 or so though? It's about time he stops acting like a teenager.

Amber - never liked Amber, but she was better this season. Now in rooting for her to get better and seek out a better life than she was raised in. I can't stand Gary. I think it's great he stepped up and took care of Leah, but he disgusts me. I think he is still in love with Amber and would drop the new wife in a heartbeat if Amber wanted him. I feel bad for the new wife. Read that she was still married when she got knocked up with Gary's kid. I think her self esteem has to be incredibly low and can only imagine what her ex is like if Gary was a catch. I haven't decided yet if I think Leah is a manipulative little liar, or just afraid to hurt the feelings of the parent she's with at the time. The new fiancé is scum. There's nothing else to say on him.

Catelynn - sad to see her go through post partum. She didn't get to raise her first baby and went through depression with the second. Nova is beautiful! It's impressive to see how far her and Tyler have come. They pretty much raised each other and overcame a really awful upbringing. I know they do some speaking engagements but what do they do all day?

@AScheer

Gary looks like he smells like hot dog water

Anyway. His wife has a child that she herself does not have custody of.

Because of this, for the life of me, I can't figure out how either of them worked up the nerve to criticize Amber and harass her over custody? Like what is ole girl doing to get her own daughter back? The nerve

And yeah Gary loves Amber and he would kick ole girl to the side of Amber wanted him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not caught up yet (still about season 5 ep 9?) but the amount of digs that Tyler makes about catelynn's weight is not okay. MOTIVATE HER. WORKOUT WITH HER. MAKE HEALTHY MEALS TOGETHER. sitting there and reminding her that she used to never be able to finish her plate of food and used to be so tiny is not okay. this season has made me not like him at all.

@AScheer

Gary look like he smells like hot dog water

Anyway. His wife has a child that she herself does not have custody of.

Because of this, for the life of me, I can't figure out how either of them worked up the nerve to criticize Amber and harass her over custody? Like what is ole girl doing to get her own daughter back? The nerve

And yeah Gary loves Amber and he would kick ole girl to the side of Amber wanted him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think she doesnt have custody because of her being apart of the show, and the father doesnt want his kid on national television.
ive also heard that she was still married at the time when her and gary started dating for a good solid year, granted plenty of people just separate without going through divorce right away and all, but come on. Dating a married woman sounds horrible regardless of the details.

amber seems to be trying to get her life together and is apparently trying to go to college, and what is gary doing......selling cookies on the internet :rolleyes:

Macy's parents have also chosen not to be apart of the show, which is why we see Ryan's parents helping but not them.

Wait. I am still howling over "smells like hot dog water".

I live in the great state of Indiana about an hour from where Amber and Gary preside. So proud! Haha. I have several friends who have ran into Gary around the Indy bar scene. He enjoys his "celebrity" and has a large collection of Aeropostale tshirts.

i think she doesnt have custody because of her being apart of the show, and the father doesnt want his kid on national television.
ive also heard that she was still married at the time when her and gary started dating for a good solid year, granted plenty of people just separate without going through divorce right away and all, but come on. Dating a married woman sounds horrible regardless of the details.

amber seems to be trying to get her life together and is apparently trying to go to college, and what is gary doing......selling cookies on the internet :rolleyes:

Well she didn't have custody prior to the show. When she first started coming around, the little girl would be there on visits playing with Leah and then that stopped because the Pa didn't want the kid on the show.

But again. That's no excuse. If you want your child, you do anything within your power to get your child, right? If participation on the show is whats (and the only thing) keeping you from gaining custody of your child, seems to me like you would kick the show to the curb and get your kid back.

But I guess on the other hand shes ignorant, dumb, under-educated and clearly has low self esteem (and I mean that in the kindest way possible) so her priorities are probably not aligned with normal folks... I'm sure what ever she has to offer to the work force doesn't compare to that little bit of MTV money.

Macy's parents have also chosen not to be apart of the show, which is why we see Ryan's parents helping but not them.

Yeah she's not estranged from them or anything because they show up on her instagram.

Good call on her parents behalf though

Seriously...wtf is up with people drinking while pregnant?! I have a friend pregnant with her 2nd and she always has a glass of Glenfiddich in her hand. As a nurse it makes me sick and yes I've said something to her numerous times. She also approached me asking how she could get her hands on more Norco because her obstetrician "didn't give her enough" for her migraines.
Her 1st kid is already a total nightmare in regards to behavior...made total sense to have another one (and they planned this...smh).

Seriously...wtf is up with people drinking while pregnant?! I have a friend pregnant with her 2nd and she always has a glass of Glenfiddich in her hand. As a nurse it makes me sick and yes I've said something to her numerous times. She also approached me asking how she could get her hands on more Norco because her obstetrician "didn't give her enough" for her migraines.
Her 1st kid is already a total nightmare in regards to behavior...made total sense to have another one (and they planned this...smh).
Apparently some doctors condone it?? My cousin was pregnant when I was and said her doc said it was okay to have a glass of wine a day and said she could take aspirin. Both were no-nos for me from multiple doctors so...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Apparently some doctors condone it?? My cousin was pregnant when I was and said her doc said it was okay to have a glass of wine a day and said she could take aspirin. Both were no-nos for me from multiple doctors so...

Sometimes people hear what they want to hear rather than what was actually stated.

I've heard of wine being okay during pregnancy. I still think it's a big risk. Would you put wine in your baby's bottle? Probably not.

currently watching the episode where the tooth fairy gives Sophia A THOUSAND DOLLARS...... I honestly feel like both Farrah and her mom have no idea how to deal with kids. Sophia says "sassy has lost teeth but the tooth fairy didn't come!" so Debra replies "remember Sophia? Dogs don't have souls"

... like ok

As a special Ed teacher, it's really hard seeing pregnant mothers smoking, drinking, or hearing of them doing drugs. It affects their child so much in every aspect of life.

Back