OT Teen Mom-og, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
currently watching the episode where the tooth fairy gives Sophia A THOUSAND DOLLARS...... I honestly feel like both Farrah and her mom have no idea how to deal with kids. Sophia says "sassy has lost teeth but the tooth fairy didn't come!" so Debra replies "remember Sophia? Dogs don't have souls"

... like ok

That whole family makes me worry for Sophia.

Does it bother anyone else that Farrah still talks to Sophia like she's 2 months old? I mean, enough with the baby talk.

And really Farrah? You can afford a 2 million dollar home but you still say MTV doesn't pay enough? Or is all that money from her adult video?

That whole family makes me worry for Sophia.

Does it bother anyone else that Farrah still talks to Sophia like she's 2 months old? I mean, enough with the baby talk.

And really Farrah? You can afford a 2 million dollar home but you still say MTV doesn't pay enough? Or is all that money from her adult video?
ugh I wish she never came back. the baby talk definitely bothers me.. Farrah is insane.. just watched the white party "Im happy I'm like so fabulous that people don't even know what to do" .. Actual quote..

Sophia is gonna be the worlds biggest brat. that family is so sad. I can't believe the way Farrah talks to her mom. or the way Sophia talks to Debra. Or Farrah. It's awful

I just have to bump this after last nights episode.

Matt is insane

Farrah is insane

Tyler is awful and some of the stuff he says to Catelynn is horrific

And Maci c'mon. How did you not know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have to wonder if their was some sort of written agreement/contract between carlys adoptive parents and mtv about how long they would have to continually be shown on the show. In the beginning they seemed fine and dandy because the child was to young to understand what was going on to begin with. But i cant blame them for pulling her off tv. They seem like they are sick of the mtv thing and involuntarily airing their kids dirty laundry for the world to see.
i could see catelynn easily walking away from teen mom in a heartbeat at this point, but tyler seems to love the attention more and more compared to how they acted in the very beginning.

i still love maci because she is by far the most normal of the group, but her daily life is stale and boring, i could see mtv being done with her after another season or two, as long as she doesnt walk first.

i have to wonder if their was some sort of written agreement/contract between carlys adoptive parents and mtv about how long they would have to continually be shown on the show. In the beginning they seemed fine and dandy because the child was to young to understand what was going on to begin with. But i cant blame them for pulling her off tv. They seem like they are sick of the mtv thing and involuntarily airing their kids dirty laundry for the world to see.
i could see catelynn easily walking away from teen mom in a heartbeat at this point, but tyler seems to love the attention more and more compared to how they acted in the very beginning.

i still love maci because she is by far the most normal of the group, but her daily life is stale and boring, i could see mtv being done with her after another season or two, as long as she doesnt walk first.

I agree with all. I feel like at least Maci and maybe even Catelynn are totally growing out of it!

I know she's not a Teen Mom OG... but rumor is Kail is pregnant.
oh my. Her children are adorable and I think she has some strong parental instincts, but that is sad! Three baby daddies? Two already failed relationships at her young age? Don't know everything that went down with her and Javi, but she seemed (from the outside anyway) to give up somewhat quickly...

oh my. Her children are adorable and I think she has some strong parental instincts, but that is sad! Three baby daddies? Two already failed relationships at her young age? Don't know everything that went down with her and Javi, but she seemed (from the outside anyway) to give up somewhat quickly...

I really try not to judge the 3 different dads for 3 different kids (and of course the Janelle 4 different pregnancies by 4 different men) but it's a challenge

It's like after 7 years contraception means nothing to y'all? All this show does is fund more babies. I know Jenelle "plans" these pregnancy or at least the one with KaiserRoll but she's literally never any more stable than previously when she meets a new guy and has his baby (always immediately)

And Kail...she seems like a great mom but she emotionally abuses anyone that isn't her kid. So I'm sure she'll end up a single mom of 3 kids with 3 different dads

Seems tricky with this coparenting term they love to throw around (Thanks Dr. Drew). I can't imagine having sibling bounce around for the weekend.

I really try not to judge the 3 different dads for 3 different kids (and of course the Janelle 4 different pregnancies by 4 different men) but it's a challenge
This! I do too, really! But the whole situation is sad and does not lead to family stability....They are not bad people in any way (well except for Janelle), but are dealing with a lot at such a young age.

This! I do too, really! But the whole situation is sad and does not lead to family stability....They are not bad people in any way (well except for Janelle), but are dealing with a lot at such a young age.

Yeah the whole going to different homes on the weekends. It just seems sad. Didn't visitation schedules are sad and must be hard on the kids.

i honestly think mtv has ruined some of these girls. I think they paid them to much, and in order to stay relevant its like they have to one up each other or something. And the easiest way to do that is either getting pregnant again or getting married. I mean none of them have real jobs, i know maci went to college but did she ever finish. Is caitlyn still in school? idk. Farrah going to culinary school to open a yogurt joint is pretty hilarious to me. But at least shes trying to have a real life paying job.
Farrah clearly has psychological problems.
Jenelle has commitment issues, among other things. I think she has a fear of being alone, which is why she filters through guys like nobodies business. She clearly isnt close by the looks of it with anyone in her family, so she latches onto men. And seems to think a child will convince a guy to stay.
and i think kailyn likes to control men. I like her, but she's kinda a b*tch to every guy she meets. She clearly wears the pants in her relationships.

Teen Mom 2...poor Isaac! So sad to see how upset he is when separated from his brother and not able to go with Javi. That must be very confusing for him.

AT LEAST (and I do mean at least) Kailyn has a degree. Doesn't necessarily mean anything if she's not doing something with it, but I randomly caught a reunion episode like last month, and Dr. Drew said she was the first Teen Mom they've ever had to receive a four year degree.

That is crazy, but yes good for her. Always great to have an education. Not sure how much they make with MTV, but I see they are driving BMW's and Land Rover's...

Back