OT Teen Mom-og, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know through the grapevine that the very very first Teen Mom season was $5k per episode per girl, so I'd imagine it's only grown exponentially from there. Plus extra income from appearances and the like.

Iv'e seen some things online that the Teen Mom 2 girls make about 250k/season, so definitely not hurting

AT LEAST (and I do mean at least) Kailyn has a degree. Doesn't necessarily mean anything if she's not doing something with it, but I randomly caught a reunion episode like last month, and Dr. Drew said she was the first Teen Mom they've ever had to receive a four year degree.

She technically doesn't have it yet (she graduates in May)

And it's evident she thinks her teen mom fame plus the communications degree will get her hosting gigs.

But still. 3 kids by 3 men in like 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its kind of sickening how much they make. Granted a few of them have gone for and graduated with a degree, but i think chelsea is the only one to actually use hers.
i know that a few of the girls exes have come out and claimed they make around $250-300k a season. it makes me gag, honestly...

So, I know it is tryout season and all but if anyone is still watching Teen Mom OG...I do not like or trust Amber's Matt at all! All my antennas go up when he speaks... Wonder what kind of drugs Ryan is on? And Farrah remains one of the most unlikeable characters in tv history...

So, I know it is tryout season and all but if anyone is still watching Teen Mom OG...I do not like or trust Amber's Matt at all! All my antennas go up when he speaks... Wonder what kind of drugs Ryan is on? And Farrah remains one of the most unlikeable characters in tv history...

I'm still watching and I agree with everything you said. I can't stand Farrah, and I'm surprised she hasn't been socked in the nose yet just from the way she speaks to people. I couldn't believe how Matt was acting in Vegas, and he must of lied to Amber about what Leah said because what Leah said to Gary and her step mom did not align with what Matt told Amber she said on the phone.

Do/did you watch the after show too?

I watch. The aftershow gave me at least a little hope Amber is seeing the light on what a complete idiot Matt is, but I don't think she will jump ship. He is a master manipulator, and so fast to recant and play the sorry card. Here's hoping she gets a clue.

Farrah actually is making this show unwatchable, I forward through any of her segments.

I can't stand Farrah, and I'm surprised she hasn't been socked in the nose yet just from the way she speaks to people.
Seriously, who speaks this way to people? The whole family is dysfunctional with a capital D.
Farrah actually is making this show unwatchable, I forward through any of her segments.
Pretty much me too.
Do/did you watch the after show too?
yes! Nearly choked on my lunch when he spoke of his past, how he was a player etc. Amazing that many people found him attractive...

One more thought, I really hope Tyler and Caitlyn make it...but the clothing line? Am I the only one worrying that they might not have the business acumen or follow through to make it successful?

im gonna be harsh here. i like amber, but i think she has bad taste in men. She clearly wears the pants in her relationship, which is fine, but she dates such weak men. I think she needs to find a guy who is ambitious and has future life goals, i mean what does or did matt do for a living before amber, i see conflicting reports that he was unemployed and trying to play professional poker. Amber doesnt seem like a dumb girl to me, so i cant understand why she falls for some of these loser guys.

I'm starting to catch up on season 6 but I honestly don't know if I can continue with Farrah being on the show. I feel heartbroken for the people in her life for the way she treats them. Just watching the episode where Sophia is sick and not getting dressed and she says "well Sophia is too stupid to get dressed". I honestly wanted to cry.

I too dislike Farrah and I find watching her to be unbearable and it's why I dislike watching TM OG. Give me Jenelle, Chelsea, Leah and Kailyn any day. I think something happened in Farrah's life that damaged her and was left unresolved (and not her baby daddy dying either) like someone (parents) did something to her in childhood and she's messed up

Truth betold I'm over Caitlyn and Tyler as well. I only like Amber and bless her heart

I saw an article today about her venturing into adult programming....but I didn't bother to read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can't stand Farrah and her mom. They're just so toxic to each other. But they can't live without each other.

Back