OT Teen Mom-og, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Same comments for me every week with this show...that Matt. Farrah. UGH. But I do want to say something positive,
I would like to see Caitlyn and Tyler continue to procreate simply because they make absolutely adorable children. That Nova is precious.

Same commentschild me every week with this show...that Matt. Farrah. UGH. But I do want to say something positive,
I would like to see Caitlyn and Tyler continue to procreate simply because they make absolutely adorable children. That Nova is precious.
I totally agree with the Tyler and Caitlyn having another child, but just 1 more...That Nova is the cutest and I wanted to see an episode with Nova running the heck out a Butch when he babysits her...lol

Seeing articles of Farrah possibly being pregnant... thoughts?

personally i think she is scamming everyone into believing she is for attention and some money grabbing. But then again i wouldnt be surprised if she is.

I wouldn't be surprised at all., Sophia is how old now 7? I will actually (gulp) give her credit in this area. The statistics for teen moms are really poor, 25% have another child within two years and I think on both Teen Mom's you see that to be true. She is so desperate for attention and clearly still has so many emotional issues and a need to feel loved....my theory would be she is and it is Simon's....maybe now he will commit?

I saw the video and it definitely looked like she was, but she's also so small it could be a burrito baby. I REALLY hope she's not, but at this point it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I watched the program yesterday and was totally disgusted by Farrah's behavior and how this show enable this poor behavior. It seems Farrah have gone out of her way to exclude herself from everyone on this show... Her mother Debra said it right by noting that she always appears on the program alone, where is her support or even friends... Farrah seems to be cutting off a lot of people and everybody seems to avoid confrontations and not sure how to converse with her... This isolation will have a negative effect on poor Sophia....

PS: MTV needs to stop giving her so much airtime, especially, alone on the screen without Catelynn, Maci and Amber, these girls all make up Teen-OG! Farrah looks too narcissistic and which the world revolves around just her and I feel bad for poor Michael (her dad), he is just a sensitive guy and it is so apparent that he trying to stay on Farrah's good side, so he is not cut off from Sophia too...

Last edited:
I watched the program yesterday and was totally disgusted by Farrah's behavior and how this show enable this poor behavior. It seems Farrah have gone out of her way to exclude herself from everyone on this show... Her mother Debra said it right by noting that she always appears on the program alone, where is her support or even friends... Farrah seems to be cutting off a lot of people and everybody seems to avoid confrontations and not sure how to converse with her... This isolation will have a negative effect on poor Sophia....

PS: MTV needs to stop giving her so much airtime, especially, alone on the screen without Catelynn, Maci and Amber, these girls all make up Teen-OG! Farrah looks too narcissistic and which the world revolves around just her and I feel bad for poor Michael (her dad), he is just a sensitive guy and it is so apparent that he trying to stay on Farrah's good side, so he is not cut off from Sophia too...
Agree. You can tell from previous seasons where her parents have lashed out on her in frustration. I think back then farrah depended on her parents more so the likely hood of her cutting them off was slim. But now that she makes her own income, lives on her own and has her creepy boyfriend I think she would cut them out in a heartbeat if they actually told her off.
She's basically using her kid as a puppet to control her parents. Its sad.

Agree. You can tell from previous seasons where her parents have lashed out on her in frustration. I think back then farrah depended on her parents more so the likely hood of her cutting them off was slim. But now that she makes her own income, lives on her own and has her creepy boyfriend I think she would cut them out in a heartbeat if they actually told her off.
She's basically using her kid as a puppet to control her parents. Its sad.
I wholeheartedly agree, furthermore, Farrah seems to only be friendly with others when it solely benefits her... I still remember on the program watching her parents working away in the businesses and watching Sophia at the last minute, so she can make some appearences I think out of the country and soon as she gets back, fly off into an emotional fit because her butt was not sufficiently kissed by her mother and dad.. Frankly, It was very hard for me to watch her refuse to house her own mother and kicked her out and demanded for her to stay in a hotel and get her own car, Wow! I cannot imagine treating my parents like that and if Debra and Mike were such bad parents, wouldn't they have kicked her out when she got pregnant or worse ask her to get rid of the pregnancy...

Btw, I recalled in the 16 and pregnant shows, Farrah had a sister, whatever happened to her and this is so, why Farrah seems to not be very close to this sister, who seemed to only been a year older then her...

Agree with you both. She just seems like a horrible person. I understand why the other girls have no use for her and really shame on MTV for bringing her back.

I agree that Farrah is horrible...but she's also clearly damaged and had some trauma that made her that way (and I don't mean baby daddy dying )

They've always mention and alluded to the abuse growing up but they never directly mention it

I really think something is clinically wrong with her so that's why I just elect to ignore her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that Farrah is horrible...but she's also clearly damaged and had some trauma that made her that way (and I don't mean baby daddy dying )

They've always mention and alluded to the abuse growing up but they never directly mention it

I really think something is clinically wrong with her so that's why I just elect to ignore her

But it has also been implied that may not even be true... I mean, Debra basically came out and said "nope, that didn't happen" and for someone that can put basically EVERYTHING on camera to suddenly shy away? I dunno. I think she has some serious mental health issues, and I think she has created many scenarios in her head as to why X, Y, and Z have all wronged her. She blames everyone else. Everyone has bad things happen, some more serious than others, but she has no coping skills. I also hate when she tries to say her therapists all tell her one thing, because what she hears and what they actually say seems to be much different based on what we've seen. She interprets to her liking.

Normally I'd say she needs therapy, but she's already getting it and her mental state doesn't seem to be open to any help at all-from anyone. She's bigger/better/smarter/prettier than basically everyone in the world in her mind. I wish they would just take her off the show and people would give her no attention, although she'd probably lose her mind over that too.

But it has also been implied that may not even be true... I mean, Debra basically came out and said "nope, that didn't happen" and for someone that can put basically EVERYTHING on camera to suddenly shy away? I dunno. I think she has some serious mental health issues, and I think she has created many scenarios in her head as to why X, Y, and Z have all wronged her. She blames everyone else. Everyone has bad things happen, some more serious than others, but she has no coping skills. I also hate when she tries to say her therapists all tell her one thing, because what she hears and what they actually say seems to be much different based on what we've seen. She interprets to her liking.

Normally I'd say she needs therapy, but she's already getting it and her mental state doesn't seem to be open to any help at all-from anyone. She's bigger/better/smarter/prettier than basically everyone in the world in her mind. I wish they would just take her off the show and people would give her no attention, although she'd probably lose her mind over that too.

I mean I trust Debra about as far as I can throw her. It'd be one thing if Farrah's behavior was an obvious byproduct of her Teen Mom "fame".....but she literally acted this was on the 16 and Pregnant episode. Like she's been consistently unstable and for that alone Michael and Debra get a side eye from me....they're both "off" themselves ‍♀️

There's something very strange about Farrah demeanor when she interacts with people....before she even lashes out. She's guarded, tensed and closed off. It's the body language of someone I would expect to have been raised in a cave and never been exposed to human contact. Like she physically is uncomfortable around humans (in her body) and from there she has an episode and lashes out in one of her nonsense rants and unnecessary attacks

But anyway....she's awful and I can't stand her.... but with mental illness or whatever she has going on, I'm not gonna compare it to Amber's bipolar, or Catelynn PPD or Maci's straight up denial about her alcoholism (‍♀️) and expect them to all function and cope with it all the same way

Truth be told they're all messed up and they all need to have the cameras taken away and seek legitimate (not TV) help. And they can take Jenelle with them.....and Kail......and Leah

Maybe Teen Mom doesn't need to exist [emoji848]

I mean I trust Debra about as far as I can throw her. It'd be one thing if Farrah's behavior was an obvious byproduct of her Teen Mom "fame".....but she literally acted this was on the 16 and Pregnant episode. Like she's been consistently unstable and for that alone Michael and Debra get a side eye from me....they're both "off" themselves ‍♀️

There's something very strange about Farrah demeanor when she interacts with people....before she even lashes out. She's guarded, tensed and closed off. It's the body language of someone I would expect to have been raised in a cave and never been exposed to human contact. Like she physically is uncomfortable around humans (in her body) and from there she has an episode and lashes out in one of her nonsense rants and unnecessary attacks

But anyway....she's awful and I can't stand her.... but with mental illness or whatever she has going on, I'm not gonna compare it to Amber's bipolar, or Catelynn PPD or Maci's straight up denial about her alcoholism (‍♀️) and expect them to all function and cope with it all the same way

Truth be told they're all messed up and they all need to have the cameras taken away and seek legitimate (not TV) help. And they can take Jenelle with them.....and Kail......and Leah

Maybe Teen Mom doesn't need to exist [emoji848]

I'm surprised the show has gone for as long as it has, its been 9 years since season 1 of 16 and pregnant. They are no longer teens, I just don't see the allure of it anymore, most of them are 25/26 years old. Their stories of being young and raising kids is no longer interesting at the age they're at. Plus in this day and age plenty of girls have kids by 25. Like I'm sorry for their struggles, but get in line sweetie with the thousands of others who have kids at that age.
I know MTV has set up college funds for the kids, I wonder how much is contributed to that for every season they do or how that works. It might be a small reason as to why they've been doing it for so long.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the show has gone for as long as it has, its been 9 years since season 1 of 16 and pregnant. They are no longer teens, I just don't see the allure of it anymore, most of them are 25/26 years old. Their stories of being young and raising kids is no longer interesting at the age they're at. Plus in this day and age plenty of girls have kids by 25. Like I'm sorry for their struggles, but get in line sweetie with the thousands of others who have kids at the age.
I know MTV has set up college funds for the kids, I wonder how much is contributed to that for every season they do or how that works. It might be a small reason as to why they've been doing it for so long.

I think they're going to ride the MTV gravy train until the wheels fall off. I don't mean this in a mean way, but they're pretty much all unemployable. There's 1 4yr college degree and 2 (?)technical/vocational/trade degrees between all of them. They fancy themselves entrepreneurs (selling t shirts or children's clothing online ) or they work low wage jobs (tanning bed etc) or they don't work at all or they flip houses.

Realistically they need the money from MTV and I don't see where anything else professionally going for them. I mean Farrah seems to be the wealthiest of the bunch but she had to open up her back door to get that way.

I'm curious as to where they would be with out teen mom. Im leaning toward the government assistance route.

And I don't mean any of this in a mean way, I mean it in a MTV gave them all a platform and they really did nothing with it. They aren't teenage pregnancy success stories. I've known people that got pregnant young and triumphed afterward professionally and educationally.

But they're all just living off Teen Mom...so you're right. There's nothing special about any of them. And I really don't get bringing Brianna on

Back