Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

We want a legit Spice Girls reunion tour!!​

Great catch up with my girls! #bffs always the future is looking spicy!

A post shared by emmaleebunton (@emmaleebunton) on Feb 2, 2018 at 8:39am PST

Rumors have been flying around since Baby Spice posted a pic on the gram, making our office go nuts with the BEST throwback girl power playlists for the past week. Especially because it’s almost Valentine’s Day, and what a better reminder to our bf’s that “if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my fraaaaaands!”.

Sadly—because what’s a Valentine’s buildup without a little heartbreak—Posh Spice stopped these rumors abruptly in the Vogue fall/winter 2018 issue. “We were just bouncing ideas around. Brainstorming,” she said, which leaves us with the hope that our gals aren’t completely going to ghost on the possibility.

“It’s a positive thing,” she said of the idea. “You know, there’s so much bad stuff going on, and the Spice Girls were about fun and celebrating individuality. I think there’s so much that the brand can do, and it’s such a positive message for young kids.”

Whatever it is, we’re rooting for the next generation to fall in love with the Brit-pop superstars. And for that reason, they’re our February celebrity gal crush.

Back