All-Star Tentative Schedule - Battle At The Beach 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FlightAttendant

Cheer Parent
Nov 17, 2016
Any news? Even a block schedule would be great. Sm Sr co-ed 5 and Lg Sr co-ed 3 are my main concerns.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC5 2.04pm-2.20pm
LSC3 4.54pm-5.10pm

This is what I saw for a tentative schedule
This a really small block for small coed 5.. guessing not many there! Is that for Sunday as well? Any chance you saw awards times? and does anyone have any info on Friday Battle?? This comp is gives no info ugh!

This a really small block for small coed 5.. guessing not many there! Is that for Sunday as well? Any chance you saw awards times? and does anyone have any info on Friday Battle?? This comp is gives no info ugh!
Very few teams as well - 11 listed. Schedule goes from 7-9:30 with awards at 10, but there re currently no teams scheduled until 7:35 and the last team is scheduled for 9. There are 6 "breaks" so I'm wondering if there are teams who are still going to be added.

I didn't see Sundays but my guess it will be close to that time bracket.

How about small jr2.... just trying to plan the day with hubby and son.... spending an entire day with son at convention center is not ideal especially lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this comp not post schedules? It's Tuesday and still nothing?? I know our time but just curious about teams in the division?

Back