High School Texas Cheer Moms On Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Texas Cheer Moms: Sneak Peek! : Video : TLC

It's not letting me embed it so I have to post the link.

What do you guys think of it? Will it be good? Bad? Is it like another Cheerleader Nation but in Texas?
If its about Midway high school in Waco, TX, that show was on a couple of years ago. Mostly focused on the parents and their drama rather than cheerleading, and didn't put the girls in the best light in my opinion.

i wanna see a reality show for cheer that covers from right before off-season and through worlds.
a reality show kind of the same type of format as MTV's "The Real World" ...but named something like "The Cheer World: (Georgia)" [as in the State, not team]
my idea is that it wouldn't completely focus all the attention on one team in particular but maybe 2 or 3, that have some rivalry within the state.
it can also be about cheerleader's struggle to maintain balance in his/her life, with school, allstars, and even high school cheer.
i imagine those cliche private interviews, one-on-one with the camera when someone is venting about another cheerleader or personal issue -- drama .......interviews such as "The Real World"...it could be humorous. ;) and of course, highlight the crazy cheer MOMS. or sometimes, dads.
and witness all of the drama, blood, sweat, tears, and victories throughout the season.
and hopefully people (non-cheerleaders), that still have the 'pom-pom' mind-set, can look past that stereotype and hopefully accept COMPETITION cheer as a legitimate sport.
but hey, just a light fantasy of mine. :)

I remember watching this show the first time around. Didn't care for it at all but it wasn't the worst cheer related thing. Those parents were horrible and the girls had bad attitudes and no dedication. The coach didn't always do what was best, but I felt bad for the guy. I saw a varsity video a year or two ago and he was with a new high school that looked great. I don't think he stuck around there too long!

Back