All-Star That Didn't Last Long :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 10, 2017
I posted the first of May that CP decided she needed a break from all-stars and wasn't going to tryout anywhere. I agreed (even though I was very sad) and said she still needed to tumble somewhere. We tried several different gyms in the area. She settled on one. After a few classes, she came out and said she wanted to tryout. So it's official, we are now part of the Stingray family!

It was hard to leave our previous gym. We had been there 5 years. But now that we have made the switch, we are very happy. She has found her joy again. We are still working on her block but she is making progress and that is what we wanted.

Its great that she had the opportunity to try several different gyms. That way she saw all the options and could choose the gym that she felt was the best fit. Best wishes for a great season.

I feel like I hear this story a lot. The kids think they want a break from the craziness and sometimes the hard work and drama of cheer. But really, deep down, they can't do without it! It's just too fun to leave it all behind!

best of luck to you as you settle into a new gym! :)

I posted the first of May that CP decided she needed a break from all-stars and wasn't going to tryout anywhere. I agreed (even though I was very sad) and said she still needed to tumble somewhere. We tried several different gyms in the area. She settled on one. After a few classes, she came out and said she wanted to tryout. So it's official, we are now part of the Stingray family!

It was hard to leave our previous gym. We had been there 5 years. But now that we have made the switch, we are very happy. She has found her joy again. We are still working on her block but she is making progress and that is what we wanted.

YAY Welcome to the Stingray Family!!!!

Back