All-Star The 2013 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Purrrrfffect

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I received my email on wed.. and the shirt was in my mailbox today!!! My 1st shirt, I hope to get more of them next week... Putting out emails, texts, facebook messages to many to bring shirts and I will pay for them there!!! Looking for an XL shirt of any team or gym, I just collect them! One of my Co-Workers calls me a hoarder!!!! I Love t-shirts!! Someone from any gym coming bring them to me, I will pay you then... Cheers!!!:fro:

Lets all cry for a moment that I didn't get mine in time for worlds :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I got mine over the weekend - my husband didn't know I had ordered it, got the package, opened it and sent me a pic of the shirt saying "What's this?" :D

I don't usually cry but I think after reading this I feel tears forming :(

So now if it comes tomorrow I have to have my fiance overnight it to Disney OR ship two shirts to Australia when I get back since I don't have the shirts to give her while she's in the US :(

So now if it comes tomorrow I have to have my fiance overnight it to Disney OR ship two shirts to Australia when I get back since I don't have the shirts to give her while she's in the US :(
That sucks :( I hope your finance can overnight it since that's less expensive than sending them to Australia!

Back