All-Star The 2013 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Purrrrfffect

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry to keep bringing this up - was going to email today for a refund since I still never got it and lo and behold, check my email this morning and there's a tracking email from 6 hours ago. I was told it shipped last Monday, over a week ago. I ordered in March and today is May 1.

Sorry to keep bringing this up - was going to email today for a refund since I still never got it and lo and behold, check my email this morning and there's a tracking email from 6 hours ago. I was told it shipped last Monday, over a week ago. I ordered in March and today is May 1.

I'll talk to them and see what I can do.

I havent got mine either. The shipping email was sent on the 23rd. When I call usps it says there is no tracking info for my package. I emailed fullout but no response yet. :(

I got an email on 4/17 from Ginger Gee--Full Out Sports of my confirmation of shipping. I tracked the delivery and it says it was delivered on 4/19. But I have never received it. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I got an email on 4/17 from Ginger Gee--Full Out Sports of my confirmation of shipping. I tracked the delivery and it says it was delivered on 4/19. But I have never received it. :(

Ok. I will contact her today though it might be next week before I can get an answer. I believe they are at the summit.

I wonder if something happened with the UPS guy since they print labels and they get scanned and sent out.

Ok. I will contact her today though it might be next week before I can get an answer. I believe they are at the summit.

I wonder if something happened with the UPS guy since they print labels and they get scanned and sent out.

I definitely think something happened on UPS's end of things.
Thank you!

I definitely think something happened on UPS's end of things.
Thank you!

I wouldn't have used them if suspected they would have shipping issues. But I see them all the time and they do the Rays store as well without trouble. I'm biased, but I really do suspect UPS.

Back