All-Star "the Cheer Ambassadors" Documentary On Bangkok University Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2010
Has anyone else watched this yet? It was just made available on prescreen.com (4$ dollars to watch or is free if a friend shares it on their facebook : The Cheer Ambassadors : Watch on Prescreen) ......

I just finished watching and it was truly such an inspiring story. Something that every cheerleader needs to see imo, because it seriously makes you appreciate the things we have here in the U.S.

My heart goes out to BU (no worlds 2012 due to the natural disasters and flooding that cancelled their national competition) and I sincerely hope we'll see them in 2013!

I wanna see it! Can someone "give it to"? I'm not sure exactly how this give to a friend thing works :S Haha.

Edit: No worries - I figured it out! :)

I keep thinking of the one flyer they interview as a modern day Cinderella....From a poor farm where neither parents got past a 4th grade education, she goes all the way through university thanks to a cheer scholarship and ends up being a world champion. Now she's like a cheer princess! :)

Did you actually get to watch the whole thing? It's telling me it won't be available for 9 days.

Hi everyone ... this is Tae from the BU team, I just read all of your messages and am really happy that you enjoyed the movie! It means a lot to us that you all know our story.

Actually the movie will be launched this Wednesday on prescreen.com ... not sure how you got to watch the whole thing, but I am glad you did! :) We will be launching a cool contest on Wednesday to support the film too, keep an eye our our Facebook page .... The Cheer Ambassadors | Facebook

CHEER IS MY LIFE!

Saw BU @ Worlds last year and was looking forward to seeing them again this year, sorry to hear they will not be there. They are fun to watch and were extremely gracious to my daughter when she asked to have some pictures taken with them. Standing ovation on day two last year and they will be missed this year. Be well team BU!

Back