College The Cheer Leader Magazine College Recruitment Clinic 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KDCheerMom

Cheer Parent
May 18, 2012
Hi, all

I was thinking about taking my daughter to this clinic...any thoughts from anyone who has attended? She is a rising HS junior and is thinking about cheering in college. But it is a fairly significant drive - so want to make sure it is worth while.

Has anyone been?

My husband took my daughter the last two years. Overall we thought it was good. You know how you stack up against other potential college athletes and what your daughter needs to work on over the next year - including tumbling and stunting. Once she narrows down her choices the next step would be to do the universities' clinics. My daughter did two this last fall - though she had more college choices than that. The other universities' clinics did not work out well (timing wise) with school and practice schedule for a worlds team last fall. College tryouts can be grueling depending on the university and she will need to prepared for the process.

We are west coasters so they needed to fly and last year they combined the this clinic with several college visits over the next week in the area.

Latest posts

Back