All-Star The Cheer Nationals At Opryland - Dec 28th - 30th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

L5cheermom

Cheer Parent
Mar 29, 2012
Just wondering who's going to be in Nashville. At first I was annoyed that we were having to go to a competition during Christmas Break, but the closer it gets I'm actually starting to get excited. At least the venue is top notch. Nashville and the Gaylord Opryland should be beautiful during Christmas.
ACX is taking several of their teams. I know Irmo is taking their 4.2 team.

Cheer Extreme Sanford is taking upper level teams. I think other CEA gyms are going but not positive.

Once I get over the after Christmas sticker shock, I'll be excited too!

Cheer Extreme Sanford is taking upper level teams. I think other CEA gyms are going but not positive.

Once I get over the after Christmas sticker shock, I'll be excited too!
Pretty sure CEA charlotte's medium coed and senior 4 are going. Don't know about any others from that location. There's also a smaller gym in the area here One United Allstars taking their J4 I believe.

As a coach and athlete, that was always a wonderful event. So nice to stay and compete all in one place, with everything you could possibly need right there.

I will say last time we went it was expensive admission fee. So right after Christmas that was kind of a bummer ..esp if you wanted whole family to come watch.

I will say last time we went it was expensive admission fee. So right after Christmas that was kind of a bummer ..esp if you wanted whole family to come watch.
It was beautiful but expensive, especially the food. I swear I held onto the same coffee cup the whole day because one of the cafes had free refills and I drink a lot of coffee! And I made a few breakfast walks to Cracker Barrel as well ;)

Back