Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to The D2 Summit! Before the season is officially over we have one more weekend left of watching cheerleading all day long.

A couple of links that could be useful:

Event schedule wild card round (Friday)

Order of performance wild card round (Friday)

Event schedule (Saturday, Sunday)

Order of performance (Saturday, Sunday)

There is a livestream available on Varsity.tv for $29.99 for a monthly subscription. If you got the worlds livestream via flocheer last week you can use that login on the Varsity website to watch The Summit this weekend.

Results (will be posted as they become available)

Twitter - tagged #TheD2Summit17

The D2 Summit video thread

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
This has now been unlocked. As always, please only edit if you know what you are doing. If you would like to sort/filter, please copy and paste into a different doc and do as you wish. Thank you!

D2 Summit 2017 Spreadsheet

As a human stuck with a stupid job today, if anyone can keep an eye on the following teams and post an update when they go, I will love you literally forever and give you a shower of shimmies.

AZ Heat - 3rd Degree (2:24)
AZ Heat - Senior Lit (3:19)
Az Element - Rose Gold (4:28)

Do they stream the reveals? I'm on the Pavilion feed and there's nothing happening..but there should be a reveal right now..

Do they stream the reveals? I'm on the Pavilion feed and there's nothing happening..but there should be a reveal right now..
They do, but last week during summit the feeds were a little weird at times. Just jeep watching and when it straightens out you'll see it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

All results have been added to the Google Doc and tomorrow's schedule has been updated!

As a human stuck with a stupid job today, if anyone can keep an eye on the following teams and post an update when they go, I will love you literally forever and give you a shower of shimmies.

AZ Heat - 3rd Degree (2:24)
AZ Heat - Senior Lit (3:19)
Az Element - Rose Gold (4:28)
I wasn't able to watch the teams, but here's their placements if you haven't seen them:
AZ Heat 3rd Degree - 5th
AZ Heat Senior Lit - 10th
AZ Element Rose Gold - 3rd (advances to tomorrow)

Back